Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 15 - #45

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: TAURUS
Degree: 15
Number: 45

Symbol: A MAN WITH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, BRAVES A STORM.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 15 is:

TAURUS 14 ~ ON THE BEACH, CHILDREN PLAY WHILE SHELLFISH GROPE AT THE EDGE OF THE WATER.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 15 is:

TAURUS 16 ~ AN OLD MAN IS ATTEMPTING, WITH A DEGRE OF SUCCESS NSUSPECTED BY HIM,TO REVEAL THE MYSTERIES TO A MOTLEY GROUP.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 15 is:

SCORPIO 15 ~ CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 15 are:

LEO 15 ~ A STREET PAGEANT MOVING ALONG A STREET PACKED WITH PEOPLE.

SCORPIO 15 ~ CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

AQUARIUS 15 ~ TWO LOVEBIRDS SITTING ON A FENCE AND SINGING HAPPILY.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 15 are:

CANCER 27 ~ A VIOLENT STORM IN A RESIDENTIAL CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

LIBRA 9 ~ THREE OLD MASTERS HANGING IN A SPECIAL ROOM IN AN ART GALLERY SOMETIMES THEY SEEM TO SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

SAGITTARIUS 21 ~ A CHILD AND A DOG WEARING BORROWED EYE GLASSES.

PISCES 3 ~ A PETRIFIED FOREST, AN ETERNAL RECORD OF A LIFE LIVED LONG AGO.

Blessings
Elven x

tink27

Immune to outside influences

I found this on silk, to help us better understand its spiritual properties

"Silk feels good to the skin, protects equally well against heat or coldness and like wool takes up to 30% of humidity without feeling damp. It doesn’t crease, it is elastic and tearproof. No other material feels so sensual, the shiny glow reminding of spun light. Silk protects our nervous system from negative influences. It helps us to stay centered and sets our chickens free."

http://www.naturstoff.de/english/sites/silk.html

Also silk is called the ‘Queen of the fabrics’ and moistens the skin by touch and friction. So-o –o from being childlike and dropping our emotional baggage we have been open to inner guidance and what looks like a new beginning. But before we begin our journey we have to protect ourselves from the hurling threats and warnings of our inner and outer world. But there is a fire that courses through our veins bursting with inspiration and energy.

Any major change creates stress in our lives – and a lot of that stress can come from self-doubt and insecurity. But the fire burns hot! We feel the need to prove ourselves to overcome our fears and our shadows. To take that big step we have to say farewell to old ideas, old relationships, thoughts and feelings and push through them. The silk hat protects our firmly defined goals, as well as our newly planned ideas.

A friend visited me one day and suggested I work part-time as a school bus driver. She’d already been doing it for at least six years. When it was suggested to my ex, he laughed loudly and pointed “ha! YOU drive school bus”! That did it. I was hurt and angry! Although my confidence as a bus driver was zilch, I braved the storm and pushed through all my insecurities. For three years I drove school bus until my son was old enough to go to school full-time. I had weathered the storm and through a step by step process proved to myself and others I could reach a goal.

tink

MCsea

Dr M E Jones Key Word Sophistication

Element Wulfenite
Discussion Wulfenite is a thin tabular crystalline lead molybinate mineral. This bright orange-red-yellowish mineral is an ore for lead. This element is a warming crystal, it invigorates and harmonises emotive energies. It is specifically used for healing and warming reproductive (especially women's) organs. I like that it warms naturally just look at the colour (like a warm fire).

Solar Fire Part of Body: Epiglottis

Lynda HIll - www.sabiansymbols.com says -

This is a time of hardship and discomfort, and you are unable to avoid the difficulty. It is not you that is the problem, it's just a difficult time. Show determination, confidence and hope for the future as this will encourage those around you.
Inner poise being more important than outer appearances. Braving stormy emotional weather. Ploughing on through difficulties. Being willing to weather storms.
The Caution: Not wanting to show your true feelings

Oh I have spent some time in a Canadian winter - this image reminds me of those days, all rugged up and surrounded by all that white snow - amazing its like a focus of your energies and senses on to the really important things - LIFE (warmth too). Its a symbol of hope I think of determination and diligence.

MARINA

tink27

MCsea said:
Oh I have spent some time in a Canadian winter - this image reminds me of those days, all rugged up and surrounded by all that white snow - amazing its like a focus of your energies and senses on to the really important things - LIFE (warmth too). Its a symbol of hope I think of determination and diligence.

MARINA

I like this imagery Marina and yes our winters can be cold! As I read this, I felt my energy, my aura going inward, my muscles tightening, working as an insulator against the cold. (giggle) I just had a visual of the soul being sandwiched by two pieces of bread.

tink

MCsea

Oh TINK just read where you are based!
I spent two lots of 6 months in Ottawa, and I REALLY understood winter, all the white, its like a spiritual fast, when spring comes it is REALLY a miracle..
it is 'hard' on the body - yes.. but so magnificent...

:)

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 304