Sabian Symbol Crystals ~ Natal Chart.

Elven

:)
This is a brand new generated site on Astrology.com which gives you your personal crystal list - each matches the Sabian Symbols from your natal chart. Another great resource!!!

The link is here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astr...l-astrology.php

:D Oh, and this list is from our own MCsea at Aecletic!! Congrats MCsea!!

I just did mine! My personal crystal list:

Sun
Sabian Symbol: Three stained-glass windows, one damaged by bombardment. Commemoration
Crystal: Serpentine (China Jade)

Moon
Sabian Symbol: A dark shadow or mantle thrown suddenly over the right shoulder. Destiny
Crystal: Magnetite

Mercury
Sabian Symbol: A veiled prophet of power. Supremacy
Crystal: Purple Fluorite

Venus
Sabian Symbol: A bluebird standing at the door of the house. Fortune
Crystal: Blue Lace Agate

Mars
Sabian Symbol: The Pope. Sanctity
Crystal: Amethyst (Dark Purple)

Jupiter
Sabian Symbol: A flag turned into an eagle. Dramatization
Crystal: Pietersite (Eagle Eye)

Saturn
Sabian Symbol: A woman reading tea leaves. Signature
Crystal: Leopard Skin Jasper

Uranus
Sabian Symbol: A man's head. Character
Crystal: Malachite

Neptune
Sabian Symbol: An inventor experimenting. Cleverness
Crystal: Strontianite

Pluto
Sabian Symbol: A boy molded in his mother's aspiration for him. Exaction
Crystal: Cluster Quartz Crystal

North Node
Sabian Symbol: Chickens intoxicated. Accentuation
Crystal: Aegirine

South Node
Sabian Symbol: A woman disappointed and disillusioned. Clearance
Crystal: Bixbite

Great stuff Marina!! :royal:
Blessings Elven x

MCsea

Thank you Elven for posting the link !

I must say you have a VERY NICE LIST there Elven!

I am not sure what 'type' of method is used for the north and south nodes, mine come off one degree 'out' which is still OK cause they are Quest or karmic condition ...

Here are my crystals

Sun Sabian Symbol: An animal trainer. Resoluteness
22°30' Virgo Crystal: Yellow Topaz

Moon Sabian Symbol: Deep-sea divers. Involvement
6°57' Scorpio Crystal: Ocean Pearl

Mercury Sabian Symbol: Circular paths. Congruity
14°48' Libra Crystal: Ammonite or Ammolite

Venus Sabian Symbol: Chickens intoxicated. Accentuation
20°49' Leo Crystal: Aegirine

Mars Sabian Symbol: A sculptor. Immortalization
26°32' Sagittarius Crystal: White Marble

Jupiter Sabian Symbol: Miners emerging from a mine. Escape
11°14' Libra Crystal: Azurite and Malachite Blend

Saturn Sabian Symbol: A Christmas tree brightly decorated. Symbolization
8°30' Taurus Crystal: Fuchsite

Uranus Sabian Symbol: A group around a campfire. Amiability
3°36' Libra Crystal: Fire Opal

Neptune Sabian Symbol: A military band on the march. Intrepidity
26°18' Scorpio Crystal: Golden Topaz

Pluto Sabian Symbol: A flag at half-mast. Respect
24°49' Virgo Crystal: Black Marble

North Node Sabian Symbol: A little white lamb, a child and a Chinese servant. Talent
20°58' Pisces Crystal: Zircon

South Node Sabian Symbol: A girls' basketball team. Expression
20°58' Virgo Crystal: Boji Stones

blessings

MARINA

Sheri

Thanks Elven for posting the link and MCsea for providing! I did mine, but I do have a couple of questions. I noticed that the minutes were off by 1 for the both the long and lat. for my birth city (compared to the AstroDienst site) - does that matter?

Also, I noticed that I have repeats - is that ok or is there something wrong (like I must have written something wrong)?

Here are mine:

Sun 19°36' Libra
Libra 20: A Jewish rabbi. Heritage
Violet Spinel

Moon 29°30' Scorpio
Scorpio 30: The Halloween Jester. Spontaneousness
Poppy Jasper

Mercury 7°42' Scorpio
Scorpio 8: The moon shining across a lake. Rapport
Moonstone

Venus 23°55' Virgo
Virgo 24: Mary and her white lamb. Artlessness
Gypsum

Mars 7°45' Scorpio
Moonstone

Jupiter 27°53' Capricorn
Capricorn 28: A large aviary. Community
Milk Opal

Saturn 23°31' Capricorn
Capricorn 24: A woman entering a convent. Consecration
White Onyx (Aragonite calcite)

Uranus 29°13' Leo
Leo 30: An unsealed letter. Confidence
Atacamite

Neptune 10°13' Scorpio
Scorpio 11: A drowning man rescued. Safety
Goshenite (colorless beryl)

Pluto 9°13' Virgo
Virgo 10: 2 heads looking out and beyond the shadows. Intelligence
Iolite (water sapphire)

North Node 24°14' Leo
Leo 25: A large camel crossing the desert. Adequacy
Desert rose Selenite (Sand Rose)

South Node 24°14' Aquarius
Aquarius 25: A butterfly with right wing more perfectly formed. Uniqueness
Rosette Chalcedony

I am very psyched about the Sand Rose...my mom lives in Oklahoma and they used to send me these. They found them all the time. The ones they found looked like those round rose decorative soaps...except they were made from red sand!

Thanks again for providing this source and the link!

valeria

MCsea

valeria said:
Thanks Elven for posting the link and MCsea for providing! I did mine, but I do have a couple of questions. I noticed that the minutes were off by 1 for the both the long and lat. for my birth city (compared to the AstroDienst site) - does that matter?

Also, I noticed that I have repeats - is that ok or is there something wrong (like I must have written something wrong)?

Here are mine:

Sun 19°36' Libra
Libra 20: A Jewish rabbi. Heritage
Violet Spinel

Moon 29°30' Scorpio
Scorpio 30: The Halloween Jester. Spontaneousness
Poppy Jasper

Mercury 7°42' Scorpio
Moonstone

Venus 23°55' Virgo
Virgo 24: Mary and her white lamb. Artlessness
Gypsum

Mars 7°45' Scorpio
Moonstone

Jupiter 27°53' Capricorn
Capricorn 28: A large aviary. Community
Milk Opal

Saturn 23°31' Capricorn
Capricorn 24: A woman entering a convent. Consecration
White Onyx (Aragonite calcite)

Uranus 29°13' Leo
Leo 30: An unsealed letter. Confidence
Atacamite

Neptune 10°13' Scorpio
Scorpio 11: A drowning man rescued. Safety
Goshenite (colorless beryl)

Pluto 9°13' Virgo
Virgo 10: 2 heads looking out and beyond the shadows. Intelligence
Iolite (water sapphire)

North Node 24°14' Leo
Leo 25: A large camel crossing the desert. Adequacy
Desert rose Selenite (Sand Rose)

South Node 24°14' Aquarius
Aquarius 25: A butterfly with right wing more perfectly formed. Uniqueness
Rosette Chalcedony

I am very psyched about the Sand Rose...my mom lives in Oklahoma and they used to send me these. They found them all the time. The ones they found looked like those round rose decorative soaps...except they were made from red sand!

Thanks again for providing this source and the link!

valeria

HI Valeria

I AM SO HAPPY that you got SAND ROSE - this is the type of connection I 'see' with SO MANY PEOPLE there is usually one or two crystals that REALLY MEAN so much to the individual, thank you for sharing that!

Yes the lat long might be off by a little, the guy who runs the site puts a disclaimer about it being a little off depending on where you are and the times you put in, I find usually it only impacts on the north - south node symbols they are usually one crystal - sabian symbol before the ones that you might get say in Solar Fire - but that means they have karmic condition energy anyway (shed light on the next crystal) so they are important.

When you have a double (or a triple I have seen that a couple of times too) it means in your natal astrology chart you should have a conjuntion this case it is Mercury and Mars would be located in the same place on your astrology chart... in crystal astrology it means MOONSTONE for you is particularly powerful, and reflects many of your native talents and will support you in your endevour to get to the highest levels in your life.. what a lovely stone!

With your lovely crystals and sabian symbols I feel teaching and healing and listening are your strenghts and an obvious interest in the metaphysical (which of course being on this site is understood)

THANK YOU for sharing your lovely crystal list with us!

MARINA

Sheri

Originally posted by MCsea:
Yes the lat long might be off by a little, the guy who runs the site puts a disclaimer about it being a little off depending on where you are and the times you put in, I find usually it only impacts on the north - south node symbols they are usually one crystal - sabian symbol before the ones that you might get say in Solar Fire - but that means they have karmic condition energy anyway (shed light on the next crystal) so they are important.

This is great news! I was afraid I was going to have to throw one or the other info away! Just like worrying about daylight savings time! This is all new so I have lots of questions! Thanks!

When you have a double (or a triple I have seen that a couple of times too) it means in your natal astrology chart you should have a conjuntion this case it is Mercury and Mars would be located in the same place on your astrology chart... in crystal astrology it means MOONSTONE for you is particularly powerful, and reflects many of your native talents and will support you in your endevour to get to the highest levels in your life.. what a lovely stone!

GREAT! I have Moonstones around, and they seem to be easy to get! Oh, and they are soo very pretty!!!

With your lovely crystals and sabian symbols I feel teaching and healing and listening are your strenghts and an obvious interest in the metaphysical (which of course being on this site is understood)

Very interesting! This is not the first time I have heard this. I think it is a great reinforcement to get the same information from this type of unbiased source! :D

Thanks so much for your responses! This is really very interesting to me!

valeria

MCsea

valeria said:
Thanks so much for your responses! This is really very interesting to me!

valeria

I am so grateful for your feedback - Im so glad you enjoyed finding your crystals!
Really I hope the book as well as the site is interesting to people and that everyone can find they can easily work with crystal energy to help support a positive forward moving life.

thank you

MARINA

Elven

valeria!! Your crystal list is great!!
I love the Poppy Jasper for spontenaiety!!
and beautiful moonstones!

I notice also alot of people - it might just be me picking up on it, and being Aussie - the amount of beautiful opals that there are - Australia has some lovely opals!

MCsea, I was wondering for my Mars -The Pope - dark amethyst ... (I have some very dark pieces) - do these help in time of conflict to balance that energy within me in times of conflict? Ive got a real thing about conflict and dealing with it - I was thinking of making a wand from one for protection and healing ritual - but I can mark it with the symbol of Mars? ... also, I recieved a beautiful necklace pouch from a member here at AT, and thought I might wear that with the amethyst in it - a small one - to ward off some of the conflict at a personal face to face level?

loving the crystals!

Blessings Elven x

MCsea

Crystals And Sabians !!!!

Elven said:
MCsea, I was wondering for my Mars -The Pope - dark amethyst ... (I have some very dark pieces) - do these help in time of conflict to balance that energy within me in times of conflict? Ive got a real thing about conflict and dealing with it - I was thinking of making a wand from one for protection and healing ritual - but I can mark it with the symbol of Mars? ... also, I recieved a beautiful necklace pouch from a member here at AT, and thought I might wear that with the amethyst in it - a small one - to ward off some of the conflict at a personal face to face level?

loving the crystals!

Blessings Elven x

Hi Elven,
GREAT question, I think that you should look to combining some of your crystals - so look to Venus for relationships - lovely soft Blue Lace Agate should help you be less 'reactive' AND invite softer energies (people places and situations) into your life (these things usually go hand in hand) and you are right working with Amethyst as your Mars crystal will strengthen you - protect you and invite more 'pure' - that his higher - holy - sacred energy in your life to work with - Mars being energy and motivation... you may also look to the Malachite here to work in harmony with blue lace agate and amethyst to invite people of good character into your life :)
The up side to doing that is that you will utilise your own crystal - and sabian strengths while getting through the 'conflict' that you have now, also visualise and end to this pattern by having a focus - separately of purple fluorite - supremacy is the key word - communication - clear and consice but you will have the power to just let time wasting chatter go and you will focus clearly on powerful - uplifting messages...

Hope that helps :)

MARINA

Sheri

Originally posted by Elven:
I notice also alot of people - it might just be me picking up on it, and being Aussie - the amount of beautiful opals that there are - Australia has some lovely opals!

That Poppy Jasper was really cool! You have a great list too! I LOVE opals!!!! They are my birthstone too! :D

You have a great list, too MCsea! I had no idea that crystals could be used this way - really amazing! Now, one more question - what are Boji Stones? :)

valeria

MCsea

Oh yes
lovely natural stones - but a trade mark name ;)

Boji Stones (pronounced bo-jeye) are mineral crystallizations from Kansas (BUT DO come from other places). Quoting from the Boji Certificate of Authenticity that accompanies each Boji Stone pair: "The mysterious Boji Stone is the philosopher stone of ancient alchemy... Boji is a container for balanced energy."
The appearance of the Boji Stone is humble & enigmatic. They manifest a powerful healing energy. Work with Boji Stones to connect with the Earth, balance and align chakras, clear blockages, mend & charge the aura, heal negative feelings, emotional patterns, & old pain, and stimulate cellular regeneration & rejuvenation.
taken from -- http://www.millenniumminerals.com/minerals/stones.html#boji

also known as POP rocks !!

Primarily pyrite, with traces of palladium apparently

MARINA