Methods to get the most accurate online tarot reading?

DiamondsRForever

Many people mention that the free online tarot readings are never accurate for them. I've had my fair share of good and bad readings. Does anyone have advice to get the most accurate online tarot simulation reading? Thanks!

Metafizzypop

Many people mention that the free online tarot readings are never accurate for them. I've had my fair share of good and bad readings. Does anyone have advice to get the most accurate online tarot simulation reading? Thanks!

Interesting. I've tried several online tarot reading sites, and they've always been pretty good. I think that some people are skeptical about them though. And the skepticism may be what messes up the reading.

Ya gotta believe, that's what it is. Ya gotta give it a chance. Just put faith in it and try it again.

That Phuture site was new to me. I'd never seen it before. Actually, there's parts of it I still can't see because they fly by so fast............

jsiu123

My opinion is you get some real person to read for you but you need to be quite lucky to get a good one, through some forums you might find someone willing to give one! But whether they are good at it or not, then it is just luck. Those automated ones I always need to intepret them myself. Whether they are accurate or not, depends on what you think about them. Having another person offering an alternate view is a good choice

dancing_moon

Welcome to AT, DiamondsRForever! :)

If you mean the kind of 'automated' online Tarot readings that give you a preset text after you push some buttons, I don't think they're any good. Sometimes the generic text they produce has some meaning for you, sometimes not.

Personally, I prefer interpreting my cards myself, even if I use an online 'generator' to generate a reading.

seedcake

Welcome to AT, DiamondsRForever! :)

If you mean the kind of 'automated' online Tarot readings that give you a preset text after you push some buttons, I don't think they're any good. Sometimes the generic text they produce has some meaning for you, sometimes not.

Personally, I prefer interpreting my cards myself, even if I use an online 'generator' to generate a reading.

I do the same but with apps. I just use them to see cards but read all by myself. But well, when I use it, I'm not home and mostly, it's noisy and pretty hard to contrate. Someone can always lurk behind the back :p I'm not a fan of doing such things by apps or online but it's better to know where to look when you find out you really need it.