Shuffling too hard with extra small hands

Freyja of V

Do you ever restore the order of your decks after a reading? If so, try not doing that for a while. You might find that your understanding of "mixed enough" changes on its own.

Alternatively, try shuffling while you're doing other things, such as watching a movie. Don't do it for a reading, or with anything in mind (other than concentrating on the movie). Just... hold your cards in your hands. Move them around. Take one out at a time and put it at the front or the back while you watch the movie (don't look at the card). You'll end up with a nicely mixed deck by the end of it.
And then leave it that way. See my first paragraph.

Yeah, I did watch it. It definitely doesn't look hard, but it does look similar to the push method which I do horribly. But that is a really good idea to shuffle while watching TV.

No I don't restore the order after readings, but I have only been shuffling with that one deck, the Hanson-Roberts, so all of my other decks are in order and I did want to get away from what I was doing (shuffling/pulling with one and reading from another). Which now I do not have to do thanks to all of you.

I am glad I wrote the post. Although I had looked on the internet and YouTube, the suggestions all of you have given is far better.
Thanks