Asking for what isn't there, being too specific

IndigoWaves

[...] I could never work for a hotline.
I've decided that I never could do this, either... But in my case, it's because I'm all too familiar with love-related desperation, and witnessing it in others can be triggering, even if it is understandable. It can be very hard not to try "saving" people from clearly fruitless obsessions, even though, in the end, everyone has their own path to follow (as I must often remind myself here). So, being called on repeatedly to read about someone who clearly doesn't give a rat's ass about the querent would be extremely depressing to me, and neither money nor attempts at offering advice could dull that awareness.

Anyway, querents who choose not to reveal pertinent factors and details, especially when suspected and/or directly asked about by a reader, are really only hurting themselves... Unless illusion and self-deception are "required" at that time, just to carry on with living. (As Liz Greene shows so poignantly in 'The Astrology of Fate', things may not change for a person until a compatible period to do so arrives; if, for him or her, it ever does.)