Oracle of the Shapeshifters

tarotlaura

This is a quote taken from Jasmine's facebook announcement:

"Oracle of the Shapeshifters"

"Coming later this year, from Blue Angel Publishing - (same folks who published my Oracle of Shadows and Light), I am very excited about this deck!
This deck will feature my Animal paintings - I'm a big animal lover and am really happy to showcase all of the paintings I've done featuring animals over the past couple of years. From ferrets, wolves, and cats, to dragons, insects, bats and squid! All sorts of animals are represented - from traditional favourites to more obscure magical and even Pre-Historic creatures.

The writer for this project is once again the wonderful Lucy Cavendish (we make a good team!) and she has done an amazing job. The theme expands on the imagery and explores the ideas of animalistic traits, animals as spirit guides, animal totems, and of course - shapeshifters! This deck will be very insightful for personal guidance, use as an oracle, or just a fun way to collect a lot of little paintings (and a treat for anyone who loves animals, or just likes my artwork!).

I will definitely be posting more info as it becomes available! The "Oracle of the Shapeshifters" will be published later this year and will be available worldwide."

I am so excited!!! :D I will definitely be getting this deck when it comes out. I just thought that I would post the info along to those of you that loved her first Oracle.
:heart: Laura

BodhiSeed

Dang, I should not have peeked at this thread!:D
Cardlady, I agree with you - I love her animal paintings!

tarotlaura

I love the Kitsune image. It's one of my faves. The Oracle of Shadows and Light has been eerily accurate in my readings. So I am very excited for this deck to come out.

IheartTarot

Release date: August 2011

There are sneak previews here and here.

IheartTarot

tarotlaura said:
I love the Kitsune image. It's one of my faves.

Then you will be happy to know it's in the new deck. :)

NikkiB

Not Even Looking :d

IheartTarot

I have written a blog post about it with pictures here.

papercutbliss

Very excited about this... the faeries from Oracle of Shadows and Light are very dear to my heart :).

Miss Divine

I like it...But so far I am still able to resist.
I keep reminding myself.. How many oracles does a person need? Most get neglected as it is anyway.