"Dragon Tarot" any one else a Fan?

tarotcognito

The Dragon Tarot was my very first deck. Loved it. Still do. And I love the way the cards look without the white borders. Definitely giving me a mind to start trimming.

dragonseeker

I love this deck new as I am to tarot and I have just finished trimming it.

Wonder

It was my first deck also and I love everything about it.
It has the best court cards and I still read with it as much as i can, when I'm not being distracted by all my othger decks

how to trim the deck? do you use scissors or one of those big paper trimmers???

FenestraThought

Canadian Girl said:
The Dragon Tarot was my very first deck. Loved it. Still do. And I love the way the cards look without the white borders. Definitely giving me a mind to start trimming.
I know right ! they look GREAT !
dragonseeker said:
I love this deck new as I am to tarot and I have just finished trimming it.
CONGRATS ! !
Wonder said:
It was my first deck also and I love everything about it.
It has the best court cards and I still read with it as much as i can, when I'm not being distracted by all my othger decks

how to trim the deck? do you use scissors or one of those big paper trimmers???
Not really sure but I would think the paper trimmers would work better and people have mentioned "edg cutter?" Maybe you could ask some of the people have HAVE cut there's HERE

FenestraThought

Again for all of you who Love this Deck.

I am trying to "revive" the "Study Group" for these Dragons

You can go to Dragon Tarot Study Group for the Index of what has been compiled already.

and I just added the 7 of swords so its not up there with them yet.

I would love every one's opinions, and even BETTER if some one would jump in and start a thread or 3 about the other untouched cards :D

rwcarter

FenestraThought said:
Not really sure but I would think the paper trimmers would work better and people have mentioned "edg cutter?" Maybe you could ask some of the people have HAVE cut there's HERE
Actually, a better thread in which to ask questions about trimming is here.

FenestraThought

rwcarter said:
Actually, a better thread in which to ask questions about trimming is here.

Thanks rwcarter ! , still new to town....lol just "trying" to help :D !