What's the postman bringing? Part 7

rylla

Got the Daek Rose tarot with HIGHLIGHTS from Carol; beautiful, great deck, excellent execution. She said she' start to sell this deck on her website soon.

Also the Silent and the Dark Carnival tarot; love them both.

Rasa

Got the Daek Rose tarot with HIGHLIGHTS from Carol; beautiful, great deck, excellent execution. She said she' start to sell this deck on her website soon.

Also the Silent and the Dark Carnival tarot; love them both.

My mini Dark Crystal Rose deck arrived in the mail yesterday, and I am just tickled pink!!!!!

I can't stop looking at it; I love the colours.

She also sent a sample card with glitter, and it's absolutely breathtaking. I had thought I'd save and order a glitter deck sometime within the year, but now I think I'll probably splurge and get one very soon!

What are the highlights? Is that like with a few colours accented with irridescent or glitter? Can you show a picture?

GoldenWolf

I'm waiting on the Joie de Vivre Tarot and the anniversary edition of Tarot of the Spirit.

toj

My mini Dark Crystal Rose deck arrived in the mail yesterday, and I am just tickled pink!!!!!

I can't stop looking at it; I love the colours.

She also sent a sample card with glitter, and it's absolutely breathtaking. I had thought I'd save and order a glitter deck sometime within the year, but now I think I'll probably splurge and get one very soon!

What are the highlights? Is that like with a few colours accented with irridescent or glitter? Can you show a picture?

I have the mini Dark Crystal Rose and Mini Elemental Visions and they are fun to play with. I keep one in my purse most of the time, usually the Dark Crystal Rose. Carol sent me a sample of the irridescent with glitter and I love it. Those decks are of course one of her most expensive...they look good, so I it is on my wish list.

I did not intend to buy a deck today...I went out to purchase some crystals and got them and the Sacred Rose Tarot. The Sacred Rose seemed to call me over and the box was the same color as the crystals I wanted. I have them all now. The Sacred Rose is made in Belgium by AG Muller. I like the card stock - the images will take some getting used to, but I do kind of like them.

Yesterday when I had planned to get a tarot deck, I got the Fallen Angel Oracle Cards instead. I like to walk around cemeteries and this deck has 72 eerie images/photo manipulations that make for a deck thats good for me.

Rhinemaiden

The Tarot of the Absurd

I'm waiting for: The Tarot of the Absurd

(actually I'm drooling in anticipation of this fabulous new deck! ;) )

baylys

I am also now waiting on a copy of the Cat's Eye tarot. Yipee!!!

MagsStardustBlack

I have the mini Dark Crystal Rose and Mini Elemental Visions and they are fun to play with. I keep one in my purse most of the time, usually the Dark Crystal Rose. Carol sent me a sample of the irridescent with glitter and I love it. Those decks are of course one of her most expensive...they look good, so I it is on my wish list.

I did not intend to buy a deck today...I went out to purchase some crystals and got them and the Sacred Rose Tarot. The Sacred Rose seemed to call me over and the box was the same color as the crystals I wanted. I have them all now. The Sacred Rose is made in Belgium by AG Muller. I like the card stock - the images will take some getting used to, but I do kind of like them.

Yesterday when I had planned to get a tarot deck, I got the Fallen Angel Oracle Cards instead. I like to walk around cemeteries and this deck has 72 eerie images/photo manipulations that make for a deck thats good for me.

I had to quote the lot as have totally forgotten how to quote little bits! But ref. To Fallen Angel Toj - I must look this up as I too am a grave yard walker! Its my mams favourite pass time looking at all the old tomb stones and the Highlands have some fantastic cemeteries - including Boleskin when there used to be a carved stone but the then minister to say that the dead once rows from the ground there!!!

However off topic - must look up Fallen Angel and I'm still waiting for Tarot of the old Path :.)))

BeyondtheVeil

Yay!! The Chronata's Minute Tarot deck has arrived!!

The Minute Tarot by Chronata/Robyn arrived yesterday!:thumbsup: It is just as perfect as I thought it would be!! I just keep looking through this deck. :heart: I just love both the Minute Tarot and Chronata's Minute Lenormand Oracle Deck! I am very lucky and blessed to have gotten these decks! I will not trade or sale these decks. They are both signed to me. I just love Robyn! Thanks so much!! *BIG HUGS*

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Hobbit's Tarot & Psychic Parking Sign

I am currently waiting on The Hobbit's Tarot and a psychic parking sign. lol I found the sign on Amazon for $8.99 and had to have it! :laugh: I wasn't planning on buying any more tarot decks since I have already bought several, but The Hobbit's Tarot went down to $14 and so I decided to go ahead. :laugh: This will be all my shopping for awhile I guess. I feel blessed, so hopefully once we get settled I can get my decks out of storage and trade/sell away the ones that I won't use. I need to make room for the ones that I will.

Congrats to all for their new goodies that you have gotten! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

krystalkitty

I have just ordered the circle of life as these intrigued me..
and also the sorcerers tarot as love the look of the cards.. so cant wait now till they arrived.