What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Alta

Previous thread:

Part 10

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

lark

oh, I get to be first...:D
After a l-o-n-g time not buying much of anything I have recently received or have on order:
Victorian Fairy Tarot
3 Illuminated... two Original and one Elemental
Angel Tarot
The very sweet Storybook Lenormand
Earth Magic
2 Mertz Lenormands
This all started after I bought the Alchemy Edition playing card oracle...something just snapped and I went nuts.

Cocobird55

Eventually the postman will bring me the 4th edition of the Alchemical. I like the coloring on it a lot.

Unicorn Bacon

The Happy Tarot. No regrets. It's so math.

Alta

I finally signed up for the Pink Tarot. But technically not yet 'in the mail'. On the other hand I got a shipping notice that my PCS Centennial in a Tin is in the mail. And at some point I'll receive Tarot Mundi.

Holly doll

Woo hoo!

My Byzantine Tarot & the Necronomicon is on their way!!! Many happy days ahead!!! 😄

Calcifer

My PCS's in tins should arrive Today :) !!
Michael

BodhiSeed

I've got three I'm waiting on, though not technically in the mail yet: Fountain Tarot, Tarot Pink and Tabula Mundi.

Whitewitch10

Im waiting for my Stormrider Tarot (jumbo size) by Saleire. I cant wait!!

HuskyChariot

Victorian Fairy :heart:

I'm hoping it arrives right after exams so I can jump right in (and not before to avoid longing stares at the box while I slave over revising dry lectures).