Mesquite Tarot Kickstarter

banbha

A beautiful new book and deck set with a matching hand made draw string pouch. The cards have soft colors and minimal images that still seem full of meaning. The backs are lovely. The were developed with the intent as tools for self reflection and meditation.

I really like the creators too and am backing this project.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1661022957/mesquite-tarot?ref=nav_search

DDwarks

It does seem really light and caring doesn't it? Hmm.....

barefootlife

Ooh, this is lovely. Thank you for pointing it out. Backed!

banbha

It does seem really light and caring doesn't it? Hmm.....

Yes, it does. :) They say you get a full spectrum in your readings, as opposed to binary, which makes it sound like you're going to get a true reading. It doesn't seem fluffy, just modern.

I'd like to see the Devil card. I think that will be interesting.

Ooh, this is lovely. Thank you for pointing it out. Backed!

You're very welcome!

staticfuzz

I am so tempted! It's gorgeous and I love the style. I put a reminder on it. Maybe if I didn't have my eye on backing/waiting for a couple other expensive decks to drop. The price is kind of high for something so minimalistic, especially with super labor intensive decks like the Brady Tarot going for the same price or less...but it is really well executed.

crystaleagle

Backer number 56! Hope this gets funded!
Love the feel of this deck. Also, I like the smaller size.
Now, I wait...

banbha

Mesquite Tarot has met and passed their $6,000 goal with 22 days to spare! :D

Madrigal

Backed it last week and am really looking forward to it.

banbha

They've added stretch goals!

If they reach $10,000 in addition to the deck, book, and bag: a Mesquite Tarot deck box and a printed tarot cloth for readings.

Queen of Nothing

I just saw a little while ago. It feels soft, and light. I don't have enough money right now, but thankfully it doesn't end until after my next payday, so I'm definitely going to back it then.