Hand them over please ;)

Simone

Well Dan, before she gets them, I'd like to have your other decks too ;) (i've seen the collection mwahahaha)

tao51

The Tarot of Prague (Please ignore the panel behind the bookcase and my interesting new paper weights. (Micah* wants to keep his beloved Baroque Bohemian Cats)--Tao

*Micah is my African Grey Parrot, He gave a "thppt" to my choice!

Nina*

tao51 said:
Micah* wants to keep his beloved Baroque Bohemian Cats
But of course!!! Micah can keep one deck too.

My cat and my two guinea pigs also want to keep theirs!!!

:D

Nina*

Simone said:
But hey, i will send you my addy and you can send all your decks to me hehehe
Now Simone.... just hand them over.... no panic... you can do it...

:D

FireRaven

If I could only keep one...

I'm cheating and dividing my choices into RWS clones and non-RWS decks....heeheehee. :D

For my RWS inspired deck, I'd say "Revelations Tarot" for the way it allows you to work with reversals directly in cards rather that having to consult a book for contrived definitions, or relying on the old, "The energy of this card is blocked" standby in readings.

For my "other" deck, it would be the Celtic Wisdom Tarot for the way Caitlin Matthews weaves so much of history of Celtic belief/mythos and practice into the backstory of the cards themselves, and for the primitive, almost shamanistic artwork that I've fallen in love with.

I could add a category for oracle decks...but I might really get in trouble and then have to send ALL of my decks to you! ;)

-FireRaven

Nina*

FireRaven said:
I could add a category for oracle decks...but I might really get in trouble and then have to send ALL of my decks to you!
With your cheating this is already being considered by the board (me).... ;)

WolfSpirit

Still the DruidCraft.
Because the artwork is gorgeous. Lovely warm colours. Every image tells a story, awakens my intuition, is just as I want it to be.
And I could not care less about card backs in different shades !

*pulls innocent face*
what do you mean hand over my other decks ? There are no others...only "oracle decks based on tarot but not proper tarot" :D

Nina*

WolfSpirit said:
*pulls innocent face*
what do you mean hand over my other decks ? There are no others...only "oracle decks based on tarot but not proper tarot"
Erhmmm.... I think you need to edit your profile my dear... ;) :D

Annabelle

If I could keep only one, it would be the Spanish tarot. It's not my favorite deck, and it's not the most beautiful I own . . . but, it's a nice, simple, clean deck to read with. It's sturdy and easy to shuffle. I could use it to read for anyone without risk of offending since there's no nudity, etc.

However, you'd still have to fight me to get my Tarot of Prague and my Druidcraft away from me!! :D

Chronata

Allright fine...you can have 'em all....but I want to keep my Baroque Bohemian kitties!

I think because I just adore this deck. It's so rich, and vibrant, and magical and whimsical, and gives damn fine readings, and impresses the heck out of clients...everything a good deck needs to be!

And also because, unlike my favorite... Hanson Roberts, it would probably be the most difficult for me to replace!