What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

Alta

woohoo!!! Months after Umbrae recommended it it appears that I am finally getting Tarot Balbi. Many thanks to gregory for the tip.

Annabelle

I'm now waiting for sample cards from the Illuminated tarot :D.

Having trouble deciding whether to order the medium-sized, or the large with iridescent colors . . .

jackdaw*

A bag and a companion book for my Baroque Bohemian Cats :D

mythos

Yippee! My Chat du Marseille arrived this morning. I love it.... wish we had a smiling cat face thingy:)

mythos:)

Debra

mythos said:
Yippee! My Chat du Marseille arrived this morning. I love it.... wish we had a smiling cat face thingy:)

mythos:)

I love it too!

I just received a Lasenic in the mail!

Fallen Angel

Just got the Sacred Circle from Mimers ;)

Thanks Mimi :D they are in excellent condition :)

Nina*

And I just received the Alchemical from (((Scion))).

I just love it! :)

gregory

Debra said:
I just received a Lasenic in the mail!
Don't you love it ?

I am waiting for Parcelforce (they phoned). But I don't know what they have in their van.....

It BETTER be for me.... :D One of the things I have listed.... I'll let you know !

gregory

WELL – I have my decks from TG and from baby_dream. The Maschera is particularly lovely. A really beautifully produced self-published job. Even the box is gorgeous. And the 1013 is great fun - pity I don’t watch the X-files….

I wish someone here would post a thread with Japanese/Chinese deck details though – publisher, artist etc. I always have to get baby_dream to e-mail me….! And since so many have so many different titles, it is hard to keep track :D I’m also having a BIT of trouble with the Karma – figuring out which card is which. I need to learn Japanese….

And - the cards are really lovely, and it is nice to have a usable copy – but where is that thread about vile smelling decks ?? The small sized Lunatic is quite the most FOUL smelling deck I have ever opened. It is spending the night in a small space with the smelliest things I can think of, to purge it. Even as we speak, it is sitting in a cloud of incense smoke ! YUK :p Has no-one else noticed this : Have I the only one with BO ?? I haven’t seen a post about this…..

Tesseljoan

I am no longer awaiting the green Thoth, as it arrived today.

I am no longer awaiting the Cosmic Tribe tarot, as it has been a while and the Amazon seller didn't respond to my emails - I canceled the order. :(

I am also awaiting a Dussere Dodal that I won on eBay and the Tarot de Nostradamus from Sommerville. :D