Tarot in 2009

Cat*

Thanks for bumping up the thread, sapienza! I also thought of it a while ago but had forgotten about it again when I was back at my computer.

Cat* said:
Finding a suitable public place to get out my cards so that tall dark strangers may approach me to ask for readings. I won't mind if they [ETA: the strangers, not the readings ;)] turn out to be short and/or blonde and/or not strangers at all. As long as I get to do more face-to-face readings.
Complete fail on that one. I think I may have done even less face-to-face readings this year than I did last year (not that I ever did many to begin with).

I keep thinking about taking cards to a café and waiting for people to approach me, but for some reason, I have a hard time seeing myself actually do it. Maybe it's because I've never seen a tarot reader in a café/bar/pub anywhere in Germany before. Maybe it's because I hardly ever go to cafés in the first place (which used to be a money issue and now is a habit). Maybe I'm just not ready to put myself out there. Maybe this will change in 2010. Maybe it won't. :)

HelloB

Hello Cat*

I live in northern Germany too and I usually go to a café with two other tarot readers and just talk about tarot or do a couple of readings! :)

In Cologne there is also a tarot Stammtisch ;) I was there and it really was amazing! *-*