Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Nine of Cups

Very happy and he felt he got out of it what he wanted and hoped for. It made him feel very good bout thing between you. It was what he wanted

Q: Is TM coming to my function because he likes me in a romantic way?
Yes ,they dont want it to seem like it is apparent but this is they are coming and this is the main reason they are coming.

Wheel

Is this denial just a reaction to the grieving period I am experiencing? ( as in,another form of mourning because the loss is too big for my brain to comprehend )
Top   #81
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Kgirl, me came across at a store, she did see me.



it is a she someone, a friend, that betrayed me .
we came across at a store, and she left, she could not face me.

4 of pentacles: he seems to have gone inward, the conversation could have made him a little defensive, or exposed and he is withdrawing for the moment, seems he does not want to feel vulnerable.

Q: why did she leave ?
because she got upset ( on the inside ) over the actions of a man,and was in some form of hurt and left thinking it wouldnt be suspicious to anyone but in fact people only noticed it more and it stood out that she left.

6 of swords

same Q as above
Top   #82
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes ,they dont want it to seem like it is apparent but this is they are coming and this is the main reason they are coming.

Wheel

Is this denial just a reaction to the grieving period I am experiencing? ( as in,another form of mourning because the loss is too big for my brain to comprehend )
The Lovers
This one really stumped me. I would say it is because i associate this with very strong emotions (intense grieving maybe?)

What should i expect this weekend out of our relationship if anything at all?
Top   #83
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
The Lovers
This one really stumped me. I would say it is because i associate this with very strong emotions (intense grieving maybe?)

What should i expect this weekend out of our relationship if anything at all?
Strength

Your patience will be tried and you'll have to show some understanding

Are C and L still talking?
Top   #84
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes ,they dont want it to seem like it is apparent but this is they are coming and this is the main reason they are coming.

Wheel

Is this denial just a reaction to the grieving period I am experiencing? ( as in,another form of mourning because the loss is too big for my brain to comprehend )
Ok, the lovers would indicate that yes (positive answer to the question) but means that you wont grieve for much longer.
Top   #85
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Strength

Your patience will be tried and you'll have to show some understanding

Are C and L still talking?
god, my browser has been slooowwww

4 of cups : it seems their communication has got to a still point, stagnant, I don't think they are talking.


Q: how does tp feel about the story I just told them ?
Top   #86
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Strength

Your patience will be tried and you'll have to show some understanding

Are C and L still talking?
Ace of Coins

Yes but it is more about finances.

How will my patience be tried this weekend?
Top   #87
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
god, my browser has been slooowwww

4 of cups : it seems their communication has got to a still point, stagnant, I don't think they are talking.


Q: how does tp feel about the story I just told them ?
The Hanged Man
Im thinking that the story you told tp has helped them look at things your way (i hope this makes sense. Im still learning but this game is actually helping me learn a lot)

Q above
Top   #88
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Ace of Coins

Yes but it is more about finances.

How will my patience be tried this weekend?
5 of Wands

You'll have a difference of opinion and will have a hard time getting the other person to see your point of view

How come he hasn't responded to me?
Top   #89
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Butterfly, the story is about something a psychic told me today, so yes it could be it helped tp see things from a different perspective.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
5 of Wands

You'll have a difference of opinion and will have a hard time getting the other person to see your point of view

How come he hasn't responded to me?
2 of pentacles: they are busy, handling several things at the same time.

Q: what does tp think of my experience with this psychic?
Top   #90




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.