Star card, personality of a man

velvet moon

How would you then interpret The Sun card by comparison?

I hate to disagree but you're reading this as in feelings for another, instead of The Star as a person. The Star card representing the soul of another person. These descriptions you left are describing somebody shallow, but I know myself and I would only go on with somebody authentic, and pure in the way they are genuinely themselves. I'm sorry if you've felt burned by someone like what you've described...but I'm a bit different in what I like in a guy, and this stuff you said here is definitely not for me.

And what conversation am I walking away from? If you read the first page it says in there, this is for a reading about who I'm meant to be with. As in, who is the guy that is perfect for me and vice versa.

purse...

Damned if I don't

Damned if I do

Damn :joke::laugh:

You quoted me a few times btw.

He's exhausted after a long day of talking way too much :laugh:

It doesn't sound pleasant or attractive at all. I can't imagine I would be attracted to anybody remotely like this or why this would be the guy I should look for...somebody full of malice and resentment...no thank you! Doesn't sound like a Star. Some of these interpretations sound SWF and depressed to be honest.

Thank you anyway for your time, I will keep this in mind as things to avoid. Or maybe the opposite of what to look for.
the conversation and situations are hypothetical obv since the person IS at this point hypathetical, no? sorry for the quotes. My phone plays up sometimes. Anyhow I don't see any of the traits I mentioned as negative, really. There no such thing as a perfect selfless person - Although star would be more selfless than the sun - Who I would describe as a more action orientated guy, the sun would gain energy from socializing , being full extrovert. The sun attracts a group of people and dominates the conversation, the star quietly seeks out one on one time and gets close fast while remaining distant in his/her way. a complexly beautiful person.and definately caring and loyal - they will give you a renewed hope in yourself when you see yourself through their eyes because they will understand you and beleive in you as they do all humanity. This is my interp, people often have different meanings for cards, often. But I wouldn't necassarily xpect your soulmate to be a manifestation of your ideas of perfection. Love is also about the person we learn from and grow with. Of course often the 'one' is many of things we idealise but there's always more to a person and everyone has a dark side - even if it's just being a grumpy morning person or a loud arguer.

Puffette

Life isn't problems. This is a paradise we don't know how to receive. I don't need to read any more of your posts. At least not until you read the other posts within the thread.

is this a joke or something? have i done or said something wrong?
i shared my oppinion about this card but didnt know im banned from your threads
can you be more explicit?

Puffette

Life isn't problems. This is a paradise we don't know how to receive. I don't need to read any more of your posts. At least not until you read the other posts within the thread.

Before we learn to receive the paradise of this world we must learn to respect other people's oppinions first and after we do this we will be able to discern and fill our lives with acceptance. Life is problems when we create those problems because we think its the only way.
Life isnt always about hearing what we want. I suppose it bothered you because i described the Star as being negative and this has shaked your beliefs or your expectations. Tarot has negative and positive cards and even the most positive cards can become negative and vice versa and guess what,there's nothing we can do about that. :)
Every tarot reader/student has a different view of the cards and has the right to share their experience on this forum once they subscribed.
And if you feel that my comment is not useful you can easily contact a moderator so that it can be deleted.

Buona giornata

Nemia

I use astrological associations to help me understand personality better when reading trumps as persons.

Aquarius is associated with the Star, and Aquarius is a visionary person. Brilliant, intelligent, a great communicator, but sometimes remote. "Do you only care about the bleeding crowd?" Whenever I think of the shadow sides of this card, I remember that song. Aquarius is not cruel, but he wants to save the generation of our great-grandchildren from ecological or political catastrophe, so he may not notice exactly how you feel lately... which is sometimes hurtful, but it also teaches us to put our own problems in perspective.

Aquarius sees problems and troubles and challenges, but doesn't resign. He's a problem solver, a thinker, someone who understands complex realities. He's more at home in Utopia than in today's world. An idealist who wants to make ideals come true.

Not always an easy person to be with. He gives less warmth than other people but it's sometimes better to be understood by an objective intelligence than by an empath who enters our feelings completely. An Aqurius is not a good shoulder to cry on; he'll give you a box of Kleenex and in his mind solve the problem that made you cry. A year later, you will find that he really helped you more than the patient empathic shoulders you were expecting.

The Star gives beauty, elegance and grace to his character. A good dancer, easy on skates, ski and wheels, good with tools and even better in maths. Light on his feet, often a good runner.

(I'm too lazy to write he/she every time but obviously, the same core character applies to women born under the Star. You asked about a man, anyway ;-) ).

Totally different in character IMO from the Sun. The Sun radiates warmth along with brilliant light. The Stars don't.