gsf - Fat cat???/ Queen of Pentacles

Namaste

gsf - Fat cat???

Hi everyone :)

I just got my Fey deck over the weekend and this is my first go at doing this, so I really hope I got it right.

This fey sits cross-legged holding an enourmous pentacle. It is divided by a line like the seperation of yin and yang. Her fingers appear to be caressing, at least they are resting on the dividing line. Her smile is open and self-contented. She seems to be enjoying abundance, material or otherwise, in her life.

mooncat2

Hi Namaste,

Welcome - you're going to have so much fun here - you'll love it.

Question: Who is she looking at?

Namaste

mooncat2 said:
Hi Namaste,

Welcome - you're going to have so much fun here - you'll love it.

Question: Who is she looking at?

*Thank you, Carol. :)*

She's looking at us, hinting, perhaps, that she is willing to share her secret about abundance, if we are willing to overlook certain faults (in others ?). The way she looks at us may also be challenging us to think outside the box; to become unconventional and be opened to all the different ways of communicating.

lunalafey

"why is she pointing out the division/ yin-yang?"

Imagemaker

I see her satisfaction and pleasure in the wealth of the sun and moon, the green and the blue, as an offer to the viewer--"Look at the riches here for enjoying." She's almost strumming the disk as through it were a lute to accompany her song.

Pook

I really like the idea of this card as "Fat Cat" ! She just seems so content....so satisfied. Like a cat half asleep in a warm picture window after a large meal. She has everything she needs for now and is enjoying the chance to sit back and contemplate how good life is.

Not a question, huh? How 'bout this.
Why is no one else around to share in her happiness?

Namaste

MoonDreameR said:

Not a question, huh? How 'bout this.
Why is no one else around to share in her happiness?

Is it because the happiness she feels comes more from self-satisfaction? It's as though she guarded a private moment... like the cat who managed to get at the cream? A moment that she doesn't really want to share the details of, but that we can all relate to because we have such moments ourselves?? :)

ncefafn

I know this is a stupid question, but I'm good at those:

Which card are you discussing here?

Kim

lunalafey

Queen of Pentacles

ncefafn

Thanks. Is it okay if I join in or is the group already set?

Kim