What does it mean if getting the same card?

RosieSummer

Hi again,

I am doing practice readings in regards to some Youtube celebrities. After three practice readings I kept getting the same card. Ace of Pentacles.

Is there a reason why it keeps coming up?

I shuffle, cut and put the cards after when I am done in different places when gathering them up for a new shuffle.

eolian

With the topic being celebrities a new handful of money coming is probably a normal occurrence in their lives . I would think thats the reason it keeps showing up.

Oh, i see you said youtube...maybe they are going to keep having success in what they are doing.

Jdance

I find with a card stalking you , the message is often for you. Not the person you are reading for (so much).

it keeps popping up because you aren't getting the message, you aren't listening to the card.

So when this happens to me.. I meditate on the card and really look into it as it might pertain to my life.

Ace of pentacles could be suggesting there is an opportunity in front of you and you aren't taking it.. Its just an example. but really study the card and see what comes up..

spookyboo22

Hi

I know you say you were reading about you tube celebrities, but I can't comment on the Ace of Pentacles unless I know the question asked. That's if you asked the same question each time but you don't say.

Grizabella

I'm with JDance. When a card keeps appearing, it's usually trying to tell me something about my own situation. I usually deal the cards out into four piles and then bring them back together, though, if it happens much. That way I can be sure it's a randomized deck.