How many decks do you guys have?

Grizabella

I haven't counted lately. My profile isn't even up-to-date, either. I guess I should count them and update my profile.

Shade

When I finally decided to do the Marie Kondo method of tidying up I imagined I had about 115. It turns out I had 199. Stay tuned for a sale thread in the very soon.

Falcor

I have 7 tarot decks and 3 oracle. Some of them I will sell because I can't connect to them. Anyway my planned collection is close to complete. I am planning on about 3more decks I want and I am done. :)

Prism

I have 24, which seems like a reasonable amount. I don't want the number to get much higher, so if I buy more I'll get rid of some too. I hope.

Nemia

I have a bit more than 50 tarot decks. It feels a lot because for many years, less than 20 decks were enough. Then came AT into my life and with it oh so many unknown decks. I slowed down my buying in the last months (which was modest compared to others anyway...), and that's good. For me, getting to know the decks I have already is first priority, not buying more and more new ones.

But of course, I have a pretty long list of one-day-they'll-be-mine decks... for the future.

RiverRunsDeep

I have slightly more than 200 tarot decks, and 20-ish oracles. No, there is no such thing as "too many" decks. I love having such a variety to choose from; there is a deck for every mood and every occasion, decks for studying, for meditation, for magick and ritual, for self-readings and reading for others, for dream work, for ancestor work, for art appreciation, and so on. Having a tarot collection is like having a book collection; there are endless ways of telling a story.

orkneyfaerie

I have 3 tarot decks and 2 oracles.
I know I don't want to collect them but will definitely buy more as I learn more.
Im fine for now though while I learn the basics.
It's far to easy to get carried away reading this forum though! šŸ˜€

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

laurenhuang

Now, as I write
I have 21 Tarot decks, 13 Oracle decks, 4 Lenormand decks.
I think i should put it a stop !! :)

journeyinghome

Haven't counted for a while but it's normally around 30 total. But I've bought a few/sold/traded/gifted some in the last couple of months, so may be time for a recount :)