Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

How many decks do you guys have?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

student of tarot

rwcarter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressArwen View Post
Holy smokes! Can I come over? I just want to look! I will put on white gloves and will try hard not to breathe/drool on them!
I've had dibs FOR YEARS on that! I suggested she start a tarot B&B many, many years ago.

I realized that I really need to reconcile my spreadsheets as I've had a number of sale threads here at Aeclectic (some duplicates never got entered into the spreadsheet and some that were listed in the spreadsheet never got removed) and I have another huge box of duplicates to deal with. So I roughly have 1470 tarot decks, 342 oracles (although I'm pretty sure duplicates aren't counted there), 692 Tarot books and 61 Oracle books. Election polls have a +/- 4% margin of error, so I'll go with that for my numbers.
Top   #81
Citizen

lucid_dawn 

I have a paltry 10 decks but I seem to stick with one or two primarily. I think with different artwork you will pick up many different variations of meaning.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Top   #82
Citizen

rainboweve 

I have a grand total of 3 tarot decks, plus one oracle deck, though I don't use the oracle or one of the tarot decks at all really. Once I learn a deck I just kind of stick with it... not much of a collector of card decks as I collect other things like crystals, though I would like to have some more fun holiday & animal themed decks.
Top   #83
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 

I have to ask for a margin of error like rwcarter as I don't think that I have counted duplicates, though I have very few of those.

My spreadsheet, which is reasonably up to date, suggests 395 tarot decks and 94 oracle decks in which I include Lenormand.

Although I have a reasonable number, I have to say that I am a rather random collector.
Top   #84
Citizen

Gulliver 

Without backups (I count second editions with only a few changes compared to the first edition as backup too) I have 17 tarot decks and 14 oracle decks (including the lenormand deck).
Top   #85
Citizen

Jen P 
Smile How many decks I have

I've only been collecting for less than 2 years. So far, I have 21 tarot decks and roughly 80 oracles. I'll never have as many as a lot of you have - just not enough money nor room for them!
Top   #86
Citizen

Nosgo 

Four tarot decks, and fine with it. Don't want more for the moment. Too many decks scares me.
Top   #87
Citizen

LeFou 

Just one, Tarot of the New Vision.
Top   #88
XII. The Hanging Cat

rachelcat 

I like to keep a running count:

I have 187 tarots and 127 oracles (including lenormands), for a total of 314. This includes one paid-for-but-not-yet-published tarot (Tarot of Brass and Steam) and one loaned-and-probably-lost oracle (Astrology Reading Cards).

This total does not include playing cards, flash cards, or loteria cards (because I haven't actually used them as oracles yet!). Also does not include non-card divi items like runes, pendulums, and crystal spheres.

I seem to stay right around 300 decks. Any more than that, and I get the urge to purge! So stay tuned for a trading thread!
Top   #89

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.