Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 278 : November 26 - December 2

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. csmith040 - Linestrider & Animal Spirit Oracle
2. VGimlet - Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus
3. Scarlet Woodland - Cosmos Tarot & Oracle & Lumina Tarot
4. RiverRunsDeep - Gothic Tarot & Graven Images Oracle & (later) Tarot of Dreams
5. BodhiSeed - Prisma Visions Tarot & Language of Color
6. AJ - Tea Leaf Fortune Cards
7. DaughterofDanu - Shadowscapes Tarot & Wisdom of the Oracle & Dreams of Gaia
8. CharlotteK - Hezicos Tarot & Wisdom of the Oracle
9. Madame Squee - Golden Universal Tarot & STS Lenormand
10. UniversesCollide - Wizard Tarot & Fairy Tale Lenormand

csmith0406

I'm in with Linestrider and Animal Spirit oracle. Thanks VG.

VGimlet

This week will be the beautiful Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus.

Scarlet Woodland

I'm in with the Cosmos Tarot & Oracle plus... something?

RiverRunsDeep

I think I will keep on with Gothic Tarot and Graven Images Oracle for a few more days, then move on to Tarot of Dreams for the rest of the week. Thank you, VG. :)

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Prisma Visions Tarot paired with Language of Color.
Thank you VG; hope your heart is a little less heavy this week.:heart:

AJ

Tea leaf fortune cards for me. Thank you VG

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to return to the Shadowscapes tarot along with the Wisdom of the Oracle deck. I also want to add on the Dreams of Gaia as I want to revisit it and get a working connection with it.

CharlotteK

Evening all :) I am going to spend some time with Hezicos Tarot. And Wisdom of the Oracle.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

DaughterOfDanu

I'm pretty sure by now a few of us DotW members have gotten a chance to work with the Dreams of Gaia tarot. I'm struggling getting to know the deck and get familiar with the cards. I think it's that it's so different from the typical RWS tarots that throws me off. Can anyone share how they got along with the deck? Or even how they got around to working with decks that were really foreign to them? I want to like this deck, I really do, but it feels like a big undertaking.