AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

blackroseivy

It WOULD be too bad, wouldn't it?? I don't know what to do with my cards now! :(

gregory

rabble has been off line for a few days - it may settle down when she gets back....

OnePotato

Are you seriously telling me that with all the people on this board, we can't get seven more cards done?

Perhaps people can ask their friends who don't frequent the deck creation section if they would like to join in?
(I've done it.)

It looks like we need to do something, or we will all just sit here forever....:D

Lillie

Did I do a card for this????

If so....

Do I still have it?????

gregory

OnePotato said:
Are you seriously telling me that with all the people on this board, we can't get seven more cards done?

Perhaps people can ask their friends who don't frequent the deck creation section if they would like to join in?
(I've done it.)

It looks like we need to do something, or we will all just sit here forever....:D
But we still HAVE to have a co-ordinator who will accept everyone's cards, put the decks together and mail them out.... and as I recall from ages ago, someone who will accept paypal so we can each pay for the postage of our completed deck.... I'd say the exhibition side is dead in the water though ?

ETA Lillie - the list says you have completed the 6 Swords.... and I remember it; I think I even saved it when you did it. Though it is on That Machine..... which I still don't know about; little man hasn't phoned yet :(

But if I saved it it must be in this thread !

Ede: yes; post 279 and thereabouts (you posted variants)

Lillie

Ha!

I don't think I can see my own pictures!
Are they still there?

How funny.

Arania

I'm still here btw. My mother got very sick in September and died end of January, so it is a bit of chaos in my mind and I really forgot about the cards I still have to do. I'll get on it in a bit though and don't mind doing one or two more.

gregory

Lillie said:
Ha!

I don't think I can see my own pictures!
Are they still there?

How funny.
Yes they are - and you can so see attachments, Lillie. I know this from when I wasn't a subscriber and used to play the identify game....

But we still need a LEADER to do the boring stuff....

rosebud_a320

A very brave Tarot newbie here......not sure how all this works but I have an image budding in my head for the King of Cups so if nobody has already created anything I would love to put my name to the King of Cups.

Also is the deadline May??

Where do I post my finnished card to?