On working with Fluorite

shelikes2read

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, or on the sound cleansing thread, since it would fit under either category.

My husband called me this morning to say that he had checked the tracking number for a FedEx package he was expecting, and it was listed at "out for delivery", so would I please be on the lookout for it.

At about 12:30 this afternoon, I was doing a Chakra clearing meditation, using both sound tones and the Fluorites. I was working from Crown to Root, taking about two minutes for each Chakra in turn.

Just as I got to the Solar Plexus, I had a thought flash: "FedEx is going to arrive while I'm doing this meditation."

Sure enough, WHILE I was still working on the Solar Plexus, there was a knock at the door. FedEx had indeed arrived.

This "radar moment" intrigues me, because I wasn't specifically looking outward at the time. If anything, I was focusing on my own Chakras and energy. Interesting.

shelikes2read

Still working with Fluorite and carrying my matched pair of green cabochons with me (preferably on my person) at all times. Experiments include looking ahead a modest distance (like a block) or around corners to spot pedestrians. This provides a hit more often than not, though we do get the occasional false positive.

While driving, it gets a little harder to do this, due to focusing on the road, so a modified version of this experiment is "pick out a business-related vehicle (truck, bus, etc.) That gets some interesting results. I'm quite sure that there are business-related vehicles that I'm not picking up, because my primary focus is on driving. However, normally if I feel something on the mental radar screen, I'll look up or glance at the rear view mirror, and there it is.

So I definitely recommend Fluorite as a booster of Third Eye function. It really does help with perception via means other than the standard five senses. What's more, I would recommend any color of Fluorite for this task, not just the ones whose color bears resemblance to the Third Eye's indigo.