Give Me Your House Number

Glass Owl

~ This game is based on the Oracle Game, Give Me Your Number. ~​

Directions

1. I will shuffle a Lenormand deck, select a random card, and post its number. This will become the house number.

2. The next person will shuffle their Lenormand deck, dealing the cards until that number of cards is reached. (For instance, if the house number #10 is posted, you would read the 10th card.)

3. Provide a brief reading based on that card, keeping in mind that the card selected is in the "house" that was posted. (Following through with the example above, if you drew the Clover you would view the card as being in the house of Scythe, number 10.)
  • In this blog post seaqueen uses this pairing: The Lenormand House + The Lenormand Card
  • In "The Essential Lenormand" Rana George says this about Lenormand Houses:
    "[...]each house defines the environment of the card that appears in it. Again, it's helpful to think of the cards as actors cast in a role (either by you or by chance); the houses provide a set upon which a certain card plays its part in the reading."
4. Lastly, select your own card and include its number at the end of your post.

I'll start:
Card Selected: #21
House of Mountain

annabel398

Card Selected: #21
House of Mountain

I'll play =)

I counted 21 cards into my deck and drew: 33 Key
Key in the house of the Mountain

No matter what obstacles lie before you, you can conquer them. Supreme good fortune, as the I Ching says.

Okay, now if I understand correctly, the next person should shuffle their deck, count up to their 33rd card, and read it in the house of the Key... right?

Go!

TarotFlow

I'll play =)

I counted 21 cards into my deck and drew: 33 Key
Key in the house of the Mountain

No matter what obstacles lie before you, you can conquer them. Supreme good fortune, as the I Ching says.

Okay, now if I understand correctly, the next person should shuffle their deck, count up to their 33rd card, and read it in the house of the Key... right?

Go!
23. Mice in the house of Key.
to gain more success, in life you could benefit from notice the little things who eats your energy.

tarotguidance

House of Mice + Whip - You are sure to lose in this argument. Chose your words wisely.