tower-child combo in emotional/love issue

monisina

Hello

Can you please someone explain me the meaning of combo Tower + Child ? Practically everytime I do recently the Great table or only 3-card reading, and ask about my near future in the term of my love life, I get above mentioned combo repeatedly. I am single and childless and without boyfriend. I found out the meaning of this combo in books as well as on internet as: school, education institute, only child. But nothing about love matters. Can you help me?
Thank you for your help.

Vanchica

In the context of a relationship reading, I'd suggest 'small amount of isolation', 'small lesson learned" or "adopting a cause". If you are seeking a relationship, or to improve one, then maybe search out opportunities to bring these situations about to get the results you want

mysticsphere

vanchica brought up some good points. i'd like to add that Child can also represent someone naive and innocent--so maybe it reads that you are still like a child in some ways, and feeling lonely(tower). Draw more cards to get a better picture of your love life.

Ira

I like Vanchica's interpretation, it's very insightful.

The tower in love is a very closed of person. With the child: innocent, childish and naive. It could be that you meet someone at work/library with that personality, who could be a possible love interest for you. I've seen tower + child to be connected to children's library or similar.
My other interpretation would be working on healing your inner child.

ana luisa

Child + Tower, as said already seem to point to isolation. Maybe, you feel fragile when it comes to love relationships and seek protection in your "private tower". It could also be the image you project to others. I agree that this Tower card deserved a clarifier.

danieljuk

the weird thing about this combo is that it's total opposites! the best card in the deck for a new start in love (probably with someone you already know or have had a relationship with) and the strongest card in the deck for isolation and spending time by yourself. could it be that you are internally fighting between the two areas? new start with an ex or going it alone?

If it is not that, I think it is spending some time alone and with the Child, it's working on yourself! Perhaps even inner child work.

Lee

Moderator note:

I've moved this thread to the main Lenormand section as it doesn't seem to be a complete reading but simply asking for possible interpretations of a combination of two cards.

Questions about interpretations of single cards and two-card combos outside the context of a specific reading are appropriate for the Lenormand section.

Cheers,
Lee, Lenormand Moderator

Borscht

Maybe?

Hi monisina,
I'm new to Lenormand so forgive me if this is totally off the mark, but perhaps if the tower is a vantage point (this is from Rana George's book) then tower + child could be a new way of seeing things. Perhaps to step back a bit and gain a fresh perspective on your surroundings, allowing you to see something new!

lennylove

Tower (isolation) + Child (new beginning). You're exiting a period of isolation and headed to a new beginning; since this is a love question you'll be meeting someone new who'll take you away from your loneliness. If it was Child (new beginning) + Tower (isolation) then your inexperience would be hindering you. The order of the cards is very important in Lenormand.

Lee

Welcome to Aeclectic, Borscht and lennylove! :) :)