Interesting weekend with my cards

LittleOne

Just some info for anyone interested.

I had an interesting time over the last few days with my cards and have learnt that they are quite literal. My deck is simply one I printed out from the internet and backed onto some carboard. I used it quite a lot but can't remember all the combinations. I always pull three cards... I wish I had bothered to diarise it so I could give all the combos, I can usually only remember a two of the three cards.

I had a love interest visit my town over the weekend and had said they would visit me, but weren't very communicative so I used my cards to "spy" on what they may be up to.

Incidentally the week before I had asked what was next for us, and got Ship and Rider together in the combo - a quick trip (he's about a ten hour drive away). So I had been hoping he was coming to visit and he did!

So to the weekend.....

I was getting Garden and House a lot in combinations - and indeed he was at a house party.

At one point I got Heart-Coffin-Woman... I had wondered what on Earth that could mean, he couldn't be breaking up with someone as he isn't partnered, so I thought it might mean he was pushing away someone who might be interested in him. Indeed he told me when we caught up he had to keep away an old female friend who was cracking on to him trying to hook up - I know this girl and this is common for her to do every time she sees him.

I was getting increasingly angry over the weekend as he hadn't made an effort to see me. I was asking the cards what is he doing...

I was a getting the Tree card and Cross - health and suffering I think was his hangover.

Coffin and Whip card on Sunday arvo which I thought might mean sleeping, whip as a repetative thing that we do daily, and the coffin I was thinking simply lying down (he told me he fell asleep on the couch that afternoon with his brother).

I got the Bird card a bit - him and his brother.

I was getting the Child card in combos - he was spending time with his brother's children.

Whenever I asked about him and I specifically I would keep getting the Clover... he did surprise me, when I finally gave up and thought he may have left for home already he let me know he had made time for me. Furthermore, I did "get lucky" if you know what I mean.

When he did actually leave for home I asked what would be next for us and I got Ship-Man-Letter... he sent me a quick message to let me know his ten hour drive went fine and he was home safely.

So, that was my weekend experiment in card prediction. I'm not condoning my "spying" technique, but it really did give me a ood connection with my cards and I saw tangible results quite quickly.

TarotFlow

Thank you for sharing. I love the cards being so litterally, and it's nice to hear stories about them.
my friend came to visit and give me, ( my starsign is piches) an invitation for his birthday. He pulled tree cards for the day.
Letter +bouquet + Fish =an invitation to me ☺

LittleOne

I've decided to go down to two card draws instead of three to learn my combinations better. I figure I might just keep adding to this as I learn (I have a good source to currently check back with):

Today I asked what is he up to that is making him so quiet?

Book + Tree.... he texted me later, he was working out at the gym! Health expertise!

Day before I asked what was going - why he hadn't replied: Stars + Book = he was sleeping all day... Literally dreaming.