This full moon will bring endings?

willowfox

Elven said:
For me this is supposed to be a couple of weeks of great change - things passing - Saturn conjunct Uranus - embracing change and a chance of freedom ... Im bracing myself ... I hope things will be OK ...

Blessings Elven x

A Saturn/ Uranus conjunction can be quite unpleasant, bringing sudden and unwanted changes into your life, not a liberation but more like an expulsion. Danger of accidents and upsets.

Elven

Hi willowfox ... yes ... The Tower is around and there is also some yucky people too :( I have to take care now ...

But on alighter note - I saw the eclipse and remember the saying about the blood moon - an omen of war and destruction ... I hope by honouring it, I can understand (in my psyche) whats going on ....

Not a good picture ... but I took this from my front lawn ...

Blessings Elven x

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 94

willowfox

Yeah, not really the best picture I seen but nevermind I have already seen a few lunar eclipses as well as solar eclipses in years gone by. Full solar eclipses are the strangest, even the birds in the trees keep quiet while it lasts, everything seems to go silent.

cheekyminx

August sees some of the most important astrological events of 2007 - there is a Big Full Moon eclipse which signals the end of one cycle for many, many people. If you've recently made some kind of change in your life - could be falling in love, falling out of love, changing jobs, having a baby, changing countries - whatever - the Full Moon eclipse will help seal the deal so that you can start to see that your New Life is permanent.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/horoscopes/