New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Pam O

Also, while trimming, I just sliced the top off a card when I missed double checking my placement. The card this just happened to is so ironic to me! :bugeyed:

So, if anyone happens to have an extra:
oversized Thoth - 5 of swords

Oni

Barba Walker Card

Hey everyone! I just sold my Barbara Walker's Tarot. Unknown to me the owner of the deck for years, it was missing a card!

Thought i would see if anyone has 4 of Wands?

If so please let me know asap!

Ruby Jewel

Vintage Rider Waite

Hi folks, I bought an old vintage Rider Waite deck on Ebay recently, and the cards had writing in ballpoint pen all over the backs of them. I got a lot of it off with hair spray (of all things...but it worked pretty good). However, I failed to wipe the hair spray off and some of them got stuck together. When I separated them, four of them got damaged pretty badly. So, I am here to see if someone out there has an old Rider Waite deck that has the pink back with the ankh symbol that they are willing to part with some cards.

I would use this deck for giving out on this forum except that the backs still have ink that will never come off and the person who wrote it pressed so hard that it shows through the card...so I don't think anyone would want them. I'm adjusting to the writing and would like to still use the deck for study and teaching.....because it is such a beautiful deck...one of the first to be printed in Hyde Park, NY. So, here are the cards I need:

Rider Waite (Pink back with the Ankh symbol):

Page of Pentacles
Page of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
7 of Wands

Ruby

h3ll0k1tt33

Hey everyone! I just sold my Barbara Walker's Tarot. Unknown to me the owner of the deck for years, it was missing a card!

Thought i would see if anyone has 4 of Wands?

If so please let me know asap!

Hi Oni!
I have an incomplete deck that is missing the Wheel of Fortune, but it is the older version that came in an orange box (printed in Switzerland).
If that is the one you have I could send you the missing card. I'm just not sure if there is a noticeable difference in card stock between the older and newer versions?

Ruby Jewel

Hi again. I got the Aquarian tarot deck today.....it is just beautiful and a perfect match. Thank you so very much!! Will be in touch again re this.

As for this other deck. It is the one with the pink back and the ankh symbol. If it doesn't have those two things it won't be the right deck. The colors are totally different from the later decks printed in Switzerland....much more intense. This deck is one that was printed before they started printing in Switzerland.....they were printing the first decks in New York City and this is one of those.

Oni

h3ll0k1tt33

h3ll0k1tt33

That is the one i had exactly the older version in the orange box. i brought mine in the 90s. Yes mine was pub in Switzerland.

PLEASE PM!

If i could have you send me the 4 of Wands that would be great! It needs to actually go to Pam O, but pm me as i can give you the info

h3ll0k1tt33

pm sent!
Always glad to help!

donnalee

I sent a PM for some of these for my patchwrok deck. Thanks!

I have some extra Voyager cards if anyone needs them.
These are newer, smaller cards: 4 cups, Priestess, Art, Emperor, Moon,
This are the older, larger cards: 2 of cups, Child of cups, 4 of cups

Also, James Wanlass, Sustain Yourself Oracle: Cheetah & Sunflower, Green Road, Weather, Polarity, Ant

Others: (hopefully I'm IDing these correctly)
Touchstone Limited Edition: Fool
Aquarian (blue back): Queen of Rods
Tarot of the Renaissance: 6 of swords, 10 of swords
Fifth Tarot: Fool
Universal Tarot: Ace of Wands (The older edition with white border)
Tarot of the Spirit: 8 of Earth
Connely: V Hierophant
Mini RWS: Page of Swords (blue tartan type back)
Smaller than mini RWS with gold sun in rectangle back: 5 wands, Death, 8 cups
RWS with gold sun in rectangle back REG size: Hierophant
RWS: Lovers, Hermit (blue tartan type back)
Spiral: 5 of cups
Templar
Halloween (reg size): Emperor, Knight of Pumkins
Morgan Greer (shinier card): 8 swords
7 of Acorns (mini deck, trying to remember name)

donnalee

looking for cards for patchwork deck; also have Lo Scarabeo Universal to give away

I have started a patchwork deck from the remains of the Lo Scarabeo deck which I only like parts of. I am hoping folks will be willing to send me their odds and ends *of a similar size preferably*--I am in the US and can help with postage. I will list the cards here which I have or need--whichever list is shorter--and will update.

EDIT: I HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

Swords: I have 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Cups: I have 3,4,5,8. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Pentacles: I have 2,4,5,7, 9. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Wands: I have 3,5,7,9, 10, knight, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Majors: I have O Fool, III Empress, VIII Strength, XII Hanged Man, and XIII Death. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

I also have much of a Lo Scarabeo deck to give away since it just isn't my taste. I have kept the ones I liked, gave away some others, and have random ones left, so please PM if interested in any of them and I'll let you know what I have of them.

Thanks, all!

Pam O

I sent a PM for some of these for my patchwork deck. Thanks!
Hi donnalee, I must have accidentally erased your PM because it is gone from my inbox.

Anyway, I may have some other cards I might be able to send you, but not the ones in this particular list. I actually pulled these from the "magic cauldron" for various years I attended BATS (Bay Area Tarot Symposium), so these do have special meaning to me... but I would give one from that "special" list if it meant completing a deck for someone. I do know how it is having a deck that is missing 1 card...

If I come across any others that match up with your posting of cards you are ISO, I will let you know.

Good luck and have fun with completing your patchwork kit.