Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot of Forgotten Dolls - an elegant gothic lolita tarot deck

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Resident

three.sword.fool 
Resident

I'm such a sucker for ELG/Shoujo/most Japanese fashion subcultures.

Your penciling is lovely, I'd love to see more cards : )

Hard to tell after only two cards, but will you have males in your deck as well?
Top   #11
Resident

ramanda429 
Resident
Your sketches

I love the idea, and the sketches are quite good. Its a fresh idea, and I'd love to see them as you progress.
Top   #12
Resident

Lady Morgaine 
Resident
Smile

Those are beautiful! I love the idea. I'm a bjd fan so I am looking forward to your deck!

Best of luck! Love to see more.
LMH
Top   #13
Resident

Chobit 
Resident

The art is great, I like your style and the theme. I'll be interested to see more!
Top   #14
Resident

RoseNocturnalia 
Resident

Hello everyone! Wow, I haven't posted in nearly a year, haha. I was really happy and surprised to see the good feedback.

Velvetinedreams, I will definitely be including Gothic, Aristocrat, and Ouji style in the deck, maybe Ero for some of the more "racy" cards haha. I want to keep the deck with a dark, dolly theme (like...think of Emilie Autumn) so I don't think I'll have any Sweet or anything like that in there.

I did end up buying some outfits and joined Southern Ontario Lolitas. So far, they've been really kind and welcoming to me aside from a few small incidents (that I witnessed, but wasn't involved in). I'm sorry you had a negative experience with them.

I have some sketches that I'll be uploading tonight! I decided to rework the art style of the deck since I wasn't really happy with the old sketches.
Top   #15
Resident

velvetinedreams 
Resident

I haven't been on this forum in ages, but I just got a newsletter from Aeclectic Tarot, so I popped in again.

RoseNocturnalia, whatever happened with your EGL deck, I loved your ideas and was looking forward to seeing more!

I didn't have a fight with the Southern Ontario Lolitas (they're mostly nice people, like you said), I just felt like I didn't fit in. I just don't have much in common with the members, that's all. I'm glad they welcomed you in, I do hope you are enjoying the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseNocturnalia View Post
I have some sketches that I'll be uploading tonight! I decided to rework the art style of the deck since I wasn't really happy with the old sketches.
You've been gone for a while, but if you have anything to show us, please show us whatever you've done up to now! I love your drawing style. <3
Top   #16

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.