Trying my own way

qwaychou

Hi everyone!
So, I decided to make my own tarot deck. It's been a long time since I've been really interested in doing any artwork. In a week, I have all the Majors done and most of the wands.
I'd like to show you a couple and see what everyone thinks?

This is The World:
3DnhsBM.jpg

and this one is Strength:
QXY04hh.jpg

Here are a couple more, so you can see some other veiws. I dressed them all in diff styles, fantasy, modern, historical, ect.

The Devil:
mAUoqVQ.jpg

Three of Cups:
gBjOs5q.jpg

Four of Wands:
iKJotCW.jpg

Ace of Swords:
lIJ9ePn.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

I am almost finished with them, and I'm not really sure where to go from here. My husband lost his job on friday last week, so we can't spend to print. Maybe a fundraiser? I don't know.I would appreciate any ideas.

GlitterNova

I really like them! Anime--but still elegant. If this deck was available in the US I'd definitely consider purchasing it. All of the best anime decks are only available in Asia it seems!

reall

OMG! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!:)) reminds me on Disney?:)) is that Elsa on Strength?:) or I'm seeing too much!?^^ lolz and beautiful World card!^^ like composition and all!^^
do you plan coloring it?:)) you should consider selling bnw/color your own and colored version!^^ and coloring art book as well!^^ lolz ;))

qwaychou

I really like them! Anime--but still elegant. If this deck was available in the US I'd definitely consider purchasing it. All of the best anime decks are only available in Asia it seems!

Wow, thank you! I am in the US and might sell some. I haven't seen any other anime style decks, but I'm glad you like this one!

qwaychou

OMG! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!:)) reminds me on Disney?:)) is that Elsa on Strength?:) or I'm seeing too much!?^^ lolz and beautiful World card!^^ like composition and all!^^
do you plan coloring it?:)) you should consider selling bnw/color your own and colored version!^^ and coloring art book as well!^^ lolz ;))

Thank you so much! No, no disney, my own characters, but if you think she looks like Elsa I will take that as a compliment as I think she is one of the most beautiful characters I've seen disney do.
I am actually consierding selling it, in B/W and colored, and I am actually thinking about a coloring book too! Very spot on! Thank you so much for your time, I may post more images, or link it to deviant art and load more there.

SarahJoy

Beautiful work! I look forward to seeing more cards from you!

celticnoodle

Beautiful drawings! You are very talented there!

reall

Thank you so much! No, no disney, my own characters, but if you think she looks like Elsa I will take that as a compliment as I think she is one of the most beautiful characters I've seen disney do.
I am actually consierding selling it, in B/W and colored, and I am actually thinking about a coloring book too! Very spot on! Thank you so much for your time, I may post more images, or link it to deviant art and load more there.
ha ha! that's why it reminds me on Elsa! so beautiful!^^ lolz ;))
glad to be on spot!;)) I 've seen lots of anime decks and your is original enough to have it's style!:)) so you did a good job here!:)) loking forward to see more!:))
and be sure to post DA link I'm adding you to my watch!^^;))
and since you're in US Gamecrafter may be best for you!:)) https://www.thegamecrafter.com/ they get UV coating I wish to try on and your deck may be good excuse to finally make my order there!XD ;)) if you need any advice about that feel free to ask!XD not sure about good POD for books?x,x maybe someone who did it may know better?:))

gregory

No no no - PLEASE go with printer studio; then none of us will have to pay customs fees ! PLEASE ! Their quality is excellent.

reall

No no no - PLEASE go with printer studio; then none of us will have to pay customs fees ! PLEASE ! Their quality is excellent.

:)) I was just thinking for test deck she plan to print for herself!^^ ;))
and when she have GC templates she can print anywhere! PS included!^^:))
but seeing how good this is, I have a feeling she'll find a big publisher soon!^^:)))