Three of Pentacles as a want

Aedra

I asked the question, "What does he want from me?" And I drew the upright three of Pentacles. I took this to mean that he wants to collaborate on a project with me. What else could the three of Pentacles mean? What other interpretations are there? Thank you for your knowledge.

think

Feedback? He wants to know he's doing okay.

Aedra

Feedback? He wants to know he's doing okay.

Interesting. So you're saying he might currently be unsure about how I think of him? You're saying it could mean that he wants validation?

bertsbees

Depending on the surrounding cards it could possibly mean he wants to be bound to you. In a love context it could be that he wants to be in a love triangle with you.

starrystarrynight

I asked the question, "What does he want from me?" And I drew the upright three of Pentacles. I took this to mean that he wants to collaborate on a project with me. What else could the three of Pentacles mean? What other interpretations are there? Thank you for your knowledge.
Here is how I would look at it. When I look at the image on the RW card, I see a craftsman standing up on a platform above some patrons or onlookers as he works on a project. They seem to be admiring or supporting his work.

So, depending upon who of the two of you is represented by the figure who is standing above and who is represented by the one standing below, the person you are asking about may want you to look up at him (on his pedestal) and appreciate the "work" he is doing. Or he may be looking up at your "work," admiringly, in support of you.

If your impression of the cards (knowing your own situation best) was that they are saying he might want to collaborate with you on a project, it may be that the cards are indicating that he admires your work and/or work ethic and wants to join in with you and your previous successes. Be careful, though, that he might be happy to let you do all the work as he cheers you on while he benefits from being your "support system."

Emma313

What he wants to know? That you're serious about building a relationship

The. Card is about creating and building

Needs to Know if youre a "keeper"