Justice as advice and 7 of swords as outcome

Foling

Hey guys, I am confused about a spread I did about the guy I am dating. We had a a disagreement and I asked what is important now and I got justice with 7 of swords as outcome

I interpret justice as to be honest with myself and with the guy but I don't know what to think about seven of swords. For me the card means dishonesty. Does it mean, he will cheat on me or me on him? But this would mean I will fail in being honest to him and to me and therefore I will be "punished"... Or is there anything positive about the card?

Maybe someone has another idea?

Teheuti

I don't know enough about the situation but a couple of possibilities are:

"What is important now" is weighing/discriminating (Justice) where there is subterfuge or lying (7 of Swords).
Or
"What is important now" is determining (Justice) what is right and wrong (in your disagreement) by research and gathering facts (7 of Swords).

I would tend to go with the later as it does not place blame, but rather looks to facts to justly obtain correct data for both of you.

Teheuti

Error - duplicate post.

pandap

Hey guys, I am confused about a spread I did about the guy I am dating. We had a a disagreement and I asked what is important now and I got justice with 7 of swords as outcome

I interpret justice as to be honest with myself and with the guy but I don't know what to think about seven of swords. For me the card means dishonesty. Does it mean, he will cheat on me or me on him? But this would mean I will fail in being honest to him and to me and therefore I will be "punished"... Or is there anything positive about the card?

Maybe someone has another idea?

They could have various meanings together, but off the top of my head, I would look at the link between Justice's consequences for actions, or facing up to your actions, and the 7 of Swords as wanting or trying to evading responsibility - sneaking off rather than addressing something. There's a need to be honest and fair in the way something is dealt with or how something is approached. :)

Jessabelle

The Justice and 7 of swords pairing seems to elicit a feeling of keeping the status quo. Perhaps your guy is keeping his opinion to himself as to not rock the boat.

Foling

I did a spread about the relationship. The last card was the advice cad (justice). I asked then what will be the result if I listen to the advice (7 of swords).

My first impression was that I will not be honest with myself and him and as a result will experience some bad things. In my opinion, 7 of swords is the opposite of justice.

I am not sure about the relationship, maybe this is what 7 of swords could mean. Thanks for the tip!

Teheuti

I did a spread about the relationship. The last card was the advice cad (justice). I asked then what will be the result if I listen to the advice (7 of swords).
That's much different than saying you got "Justice with 7 of swords as outcome."

With 7 of Swords as the result of your listening to the advice of Justice, it might mean that you will pick up all your "toys" and scamper (or tiptoe) out of the situation as quickly as you can, despite having to leave a couple of things behind. It can be about being cunning and strategic in your departure. The "toys" and things could be your feelings or opinions as well as (or rather than) something tangible.

I suggest your writing down what advice Justice would give you. Look at the card and write the first things that come to mind if the figure on the card was actually speaking to you.

dailytarot

To me you are not able or open to be trustful or deeply involved in this relationship.

As no one can catch you, you keeps like you want.

You wanna company or a real relationship?