The Devil as counselling

dailytarot

I made some spread to prepare me for a meeting with some old shit partner.

He still having strong feelings for me but he is an irreparable idiot as the tarot keep saying me. (He still making a lot of shit by the way)

Asking for some conseling I droped THE DEVIL as my best atitude in the meeting. I'm a pisces kind of person... too loving, too much understanding. I'm always prepare to be kind and loving...

Because I had some strong results in the past when I was a hash one (Like provoking somo trauma in someones), to me it is hard.

But I understand THE DEVIL as: "be powerful, be mean, answer as the bitch in chief. Destroy him! Be the bad person you know you are inside your soul."

Wooooooow... What you think?

rwcarter

Asking for some conseling I droped THE DEVIL as my best atitude in the meeting.
Your take was a little on the extreme side. How about remember who's in control and who is being controlled? Don't let him control you by pushing your buttons. Retain control yourself.

Rodney

pandap

I made some spread to prepare me for a meeting with some old shit partner.

He still having strong feelings for me but he is an irreparable idiot as the tarot keep saying me. (He still making a lot of shit by the way)

Asking for some conseling I droped THE DEVIL as my best atitude in the meeting. I'm a pisces kind of person... too loving, too much understanding. I'm always prepare to be kind and loving...

Because I had some strong results in the past when I was a hash one (Like provoking somo trauma in someones), to me it is hard.

But I understand THE DEVIL as: "be powerful, be mean, answer as the bitch in chief. Destroy him! Be the bad person you know you are inside your soul."

Wooooooow... What you think?

Your take was a little on the extreme side. How about remember who's in control and who is being controlled? Don't let him control you by pushing your buttons. Retain control yourself.

Rodney

I agree with Rodney, you're take is very extreme. But why if he's such a pain, is he still in your life and why are you meeting him?

The Devil in this context I think refers to you needing to break this bond. It sounds like it's well past the use by date for removing those chains. You need to stop letting him get under your skin. As it is, you're being sucked into a lot of negativity and trapping yourself in a situation that doesn't seem healthy or useful to you. As Rodney said, get control of the situation instead of letting it run amok.

dailytarot

Thank you both for the insight.

Keeps the control in my hands. I know he is trying to tease me for a lot of time. I'm in love for another one.

But... he is so fragile. To much to handle... and he makes so many shits...

For me I would say: "I understand you. Gimme a hug..."

But some people are full of rage and frustration. I need to protect myself too... and my love.

Thank you all...