Hope to Expand Stolen Child Tarot to full 78 Card deck

mknighton

Hey all,

Just wanted to pass on some news that I am hoping to expand The Stolen Child Tarot to a full 78 card deck.

I'm scheduled to launch a Kickstarter for it on Feb 14th, and I've made a larger news post with more details on my blog:
http://nobordersstudio.blogspot.com/

(There's also some Minor Arcana pencils if you scroll down a few posts)

I am currently just self-employed by my illustration work due to the crummy job market, and it would be huge for me to make completing The Stolen Child Tarot my work for 2013. The campaign on Kickstarter would be a presale, and I've done everything budget wise to be able to offer an indie artist produced deck for about the same cost as commercially produced ones.

Please help me spread the word about the upcoming campaign. I will update here with the Kickstarter link when it launches on Valentine's Day.

If you have a tarot blog or newsletter and would be willing to share this news, I can provide you with new card images and other info.

Thanks so much!
-Monica

merissa_88

Looking forward to your Kickstarter campaign. I love the majors-only deck. :)

strings of life

I'm excited too! You are such a talented artist Monica and your Tarot of the Dead (unrelated to this post, but worth mentioning, is a firm favorite).

I was hoping that the Stolen Child deck was going to be a 78 card one at some point, so your announcement about this campaign makes me smile.

Tasaulkah

Nice work!

akirafist

I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

MagsStardustBlack

So would I...... my heart loves these images, I love the beautiful innocence and the focus on children. Good luck x

Annabelle

Awesome!!!

daphne

I hope you will finish a 78 version, I would also like to have it.

desertrat

You can count on me to support your Kickstarter project. :)

mknighton

New Art for Stolen Child Tarot is up!

Just wanted to let you know I just added the painting for the 2 of Zephyrs on my blog if you want to check it out!
http://nobordersstudio.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Monica