Horary Wheel of Fortune

CosmicBeing

I did this idea with Kipper...would like to do it with Horary....
The Wheel is broken up into 11 houses & an additional house indicating the wheel has no offer... I spin and offer a house the wheel is giving to read on. It is your decision if you want to accept the offer or decline.

If you decline the offer you can't resit for a week.

I will only do one chart every week to two weeks...so don't expect this to be speedy.

I will take 5 people to begin with and everyone else will be on a wait list.

(the waiting list is in no way a promise that you will be read)

DETAIL FEEDBACK IS A REQUIREMENT.
You can pm me the more in depth feedback.
If you have history of me having to run after you or not giving solid feedback. You will be overlooked.

http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1...+HERE&t=Wheel+of+Fate:+Horary+Addition&time=5

GOOD LUCK!

1466976162.png

1. sharla completed Thank You!
2. think completed Thank You!
3. pageofswords9110 completed Thank You

Sharla

I'm in cosmic being, this is a great idea.

Sharla

Omg I've just clicked on the link just to see.......n it's a spinning wheel lol, I didn't even realize.

I spinned it by accident, when I touched the screen as I'm on my phone.

It landed on 7th house just incase you want to use what I spun. I really don't mind though, just dismiss mine and spin it yourself like your supposed to : )

CosmicBeing

I'm in cosmic being, this is a great idea.

I got 5th house.

Children, women, luxury, affairs, gambling, hobbies, stocks, romance, pregnancy, elections, entertainment, feasts, eating, drinking, parties, fun. Personal creativity. Bodies of water, rain. Teaching (not teacher). North North-west. Succedent.

Let me know if there is anything there you would like to focus on :)

The earliest I be able to erect the chart is Friday possibly a bit later depending on how I feel.

Sharla

I got 5th house.

Children, women, luxury, affairs, gambling, hobbies, stocks, romance, pregnancy, elections, entertainment, feasts, eating, drinking, parties, fun. Personal creativity. Bodies of water, rain. Teaching (not teacher). North North-west. Succedent.

Let me know if there is anything there you would like to focus on :)

The earliest I be able to erect the chart is Friday possibly a bit later depending on how I feel.

Okay then pregnancy it is.

In your own time cosmicbeing, there's no rush.

CosmicBeing

Okay then pregnancy it is.

In your own time cosmicbeing, there's no rush.

So I asked....Will sharla become pregnant int he next 6 months (by end of April 2017)? -Hope okay to ask in this manner for you-

So
1st house = Libra = venus= you
Libra original ruler of 2nd house = diet

Venus is in 6th house detriment.
6th house is our lower belly, intestines, & bowels.
it is also house of illness and misfortune.
6th is 2nd from 5th....so possibly oral medication.

5th ruler is virgo=Mercury
Virgo is the original ruler of 6th house.

Jupiter which is the planet that shows men who stick by our side (vs Mars men) or children.
Jupiter is conjunct with Sun. When conjunct it will indicate something not being seen.

7th house has Saturn in it...so if you are doing the traditional route of getting pregnant than delays and obstacles in your relationship with another man might be present or maybe he's not fertile enough.

Moon is in 5th house...so I do truly believe you are desiring a child or wanting children during this time period.

6th house and 1st house are both ruled by Venus.

5th lord in 5th house...I would think is a good sign...that children can very well happen. We have rahu in 5th house...which is sometimes connected to drugs or excess if we took knowledge from vedic astrology.
(something could be excessive pertaining to what is need to get pregnant)
5th is the sex house too as well as theaters, parties, and sports.

There is no aspect between you(venus) and Mercury(5th lord)
There is no aspect between you(venus) and Jupiter (karaka of children)
Jupiter has a separating sextile with Saturn. Sextiles are the maybe in relationships. +/- sign for sextiles I am starting to approach it as maybe yes or maybe no...with it because a separating (-) then I will say it's a maybe but leaning on the no side. Whoever you plan on trying to have babies with he may be in his upper ages and he is not as fertile or he's just not the most fertile man out here.

Overall....I am seeing this as a NO, I think there might be health issues that get in the way of getting pregnant...it could be that you will not be sexually active during those time periods, your diet is affecting you negatively, or you are/will be on certain medicines that don't help your prospect.

Chart attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    67.1 KB · Views: 388

Sharla

So I asked....Will sharla become pregnant int he next 6 months (by end of April 2017)? -Hope okay to ask in this manner for you-

So
1st house = Libra = venus= you
Libra original ruler of 2nd house = diet
Venus is not too bad to have for fertility,especially representing myself.
Venus is in 6th house detriment.
6th house is our lower belly, intestines, & bowels.
it is also house of illness and misfortune.
6th is 2nd from 5th....so possibly oral medication.
Yes i know what this oral medication is, i had my suspicions that this maybe having a detrimental effect in someway.
5th ruler is virgo=Mercury
Virgo is the original ruler of 6th house.

Jupiter which is the planet that shows men who stick by our side (vs Mars men) or children.
Jupiter is conjunct with Sun. When conjunct it will indicate something not being seen.
Never knew this about jupiter/mars men......something not being see what do you mean ?
7th house has Saturn in it...so if you are doing the traditional route of getting pregnant than delays and obstacles in your relationship with another man might be present or maybe he's not fertile enough.
He's not that old so id say he should be quite fertile at his age....but then again he maybe not around for much longer, as this newmoon has had an effect on me and i don't think i even want him anymore.....so this could be the saturn effect.
Moon is in 5th house...so I do truly believe you are desiring a child or wanting children during this time period.
I thought this was a good sign for pregnancy, moon being in the 5th house
6th house and 1st house are both ruled by Venus.

5th lord in 5th house...I would think is a good sign...that children can very well happen. We have rahu in 5th house...which is sometimes connected to drugs or excess if we took knowledge from vedic astrology.
(something could be excessive pertaining to what is need to get pregnant)
5th is the sex house too as well as theaters, parties, and sports.
Yes like i mentioned before i know what this 5th house excessiveness is and i will be making some changes regarding this from now on.
There is no aspect between you(venus) and Mercury(5th lord)
There is no aspect between you(venus) and Jupiter (karaka of children)
Jupiter has a separating sextile with Saturn. Sextiles are the maybe in relationships. +/- sign for sextiles I am starting to approach it as maybe yes or maybe no...with it because a separating (-) then I will say it's a maybe but leaning on the no side. Whoever you plan on trying to have babies with he may be in his upper ages and he is not as fertile or he's just not the most fertile man out here.

Overall....I am seeing this as a NO, I think there might be health issues that get in the way of getting pregnant...it could be that you will not be sexually active during those time periods, your diet is affecting you negatively, or you are/will be on certain medicines that don't help your prospect.

Chart attached.

Thanks for the reading cosmicbeing, the reading did confirm my suspicions of what may be a problem for me.
As this is for the next 6 months, then there maybe no-one around anyway, which is totally fine with me as i need a break from guys and need to start focusing on my career.

There could be health issues to do with a couple of things that i do maybe a little too much that i know i should be cutting down on. I do have plans in place now, and more so after this reading, to cut down or eliminate all together these couple of things......so hopefully this will help if and when i meet someone proper and we decide to have a baby. Im sure this is not going to be in the next 6months.

5th house regarding excesses, i know what this is......just don't want to say, but yes i will now be making some much needed changes.

I think i will be fertile ish, but its a couple of things i shouldn't be doing that i need to either calm down with or stop all together. Thanks again, this has helped me a lot :)

think

This is great CB . I've started reading up on astrology a little since Sharla started posting a little here. It's really fascinating.

I'd love to be in if you'd have me :)

CosmicBeing

Venus is not too bad to have for fertility,especially representing myself.Yes i know what this oral medication is, i had my suspicions that this maybe having a detrimental effect in someway.Never knew this about jupiter/mars men......something not being see what do you mean ?He's not that old so id say he should be quite fertile at his age....but then again he maybe not around for much longer, as this newmoon has had an effect on me and i don't think i even want him anymore.....so this could be the saturn effect.I thought this was a good sign for pregnancy, moon being in the 5th houseYes like i mentioned before i know what this 5th house excessiveness is and i will be making some changes regarding this from now on.

Thanks for the reading cosmicbeing, the reading did confirm my suspicions of what may be a problem for me.
As this is for the next 6 months, then there maybe no-one around anyway, which is totally fine with me as i need a break from guys and need to start focusing on my career.

There could be health issues to do with a couple of things that i do maybe a little too much that i know i should be cutting down on. I do have plans in place now, and more so after this reading, to cut down or eliminate all together these couple of things......so hopefully this will help if and when i meet someone proper and we decide to have a baby. Im sure this is not going to be in the next 6months.

5th house regarding excesses, i know what this is......just don't want to say, but yes i will now be making some much needed changes.

I think i will be fertile ish, but its a couple of things i shouldn't be doing that i need to either calm down with or stop all together. Thanks again, this has helped me a lot :)

Happy it made sense...when sun conjuncts with a significator or an important planet that is a karaka (significator for something...like jupiter = children or husband
Mars= players or people you would have one night stands with but not appropriate for settling down with)
Well when it conjuncts and the sun is not acting as a significator for any houses that pertain to the question....it keeps the object hidden from the view of the person.
Kinda like when you try to look at the sun...there is a good amount if distance the sun can reach that hides/obscures something.

if Saturn...is restriction, blocks, obstacles...so could mean you decide (or he decides) this just isn't working out...or he really could not be the most fertile.

An ex of mine was deemed infertile around age of 23....so always a slim possibility.

CosmicBeing

This is great CB . I've started reading up on astrology a little since Sharla started posting a little here. It's really fascinating.

I'd love to be in if you'd have me :)

Wheel chose 9th house...
Long-distance travel, religion, philosophy, education, learning, religion. Lawyers, professionals. Dreams, divination. Wisdom. South South-West. Cadent.
(Hips and buttocks also shown by this house.

Let me know if you accept the offer.

if you do...let me know what your question is...and put it in yes or no format base on a choice of the topics posted for 9th house.