Thank you moderators

EmceeDirector

I very much agree! I don't know how you do it!
But the forums are fantastic; something I've been looking for
for quite awhile. Thanks for making it so safe and comforting!

Flames

This place has been a friend to me countless times. I've learned so much and have made wonderful connections - connections that are, in many ways, so much more special than my 'real life' friends/relationships. I feel safe to express myself while knowing that there is a great structure and foundation in place...and that's thanks to the moderators and the amazing members here at A.T. :heart:

Onaorkal

I've been on many forums through the years and yes, moderators are really fair and professional on AT! :) Thank you for keeping this place nice!! ♡

Smiling

Yes, thank you to all the moderators :love: for your hard work and dedication. This forum is a really special place to come share, learn, vent, explore...rare among forums and the moderators here make all the difference! :thumbsup:

prudence

It's really all of you, the members who genuinely want to learn, discuss and experiment with tarot (and all of the other cards/divinatory tools available) who shape this forum. You all make it what it is, the mods just keep things fair, tidy and sometimes help people to remember to be civil. So, I thank all of you for being here and participating in a meaningful way. :)

I'd also like to thank Alta, Sulis and rwcarter for their long term dedication and commitment to moderating. Thank you! :)

Hemera

What prudence says. Thank you all for making AT what it is. :love:

(Ooh, I love this thread :D)

Amsonia

I want to say thank you as well. The mods do a great job! I really appreciate all the time they put in to make this a friendly, reliable, and nice virtual space to spend time in! Cheers to you all!!!!!

Krystophe

Moderating a forum such as this involves walking a fine line between maintaining civility and some reasonable degree of order on one hand, and encouraging enthusiastic discussion and a dynamic exchange of ideas on the other. Not an easy balance to strike.

I applaud those willing to take on such a daunting challenge, and I very much appreciate their efforts.

VGimlet

A big thank you to the moderators, who volunteer their time and effort.

Thanks for all your hard work for making this one of the most peaceful active forums.

If I want drama, there are other places I can go. :p

Julian Jaymes

Thank you, mods, for all you do.

And if at some point I mess up and post something wrong/in the wrong place, or need to be reprimanded, I thank you in advance for doing this - for/to any and all of us - because it keeps the place safe and fun. :)

I love this forum and I love you mods!