Intensive Deck Study Support Lounge - Part V

Flaxen

Thank you for articulating your feelings so clearly, Faolainn Storm. I'm about to embark on an IDS which will call for a different approach to my usual reading style.
My tarot reading has always been quite intuitive and I was perfectly content with that. A couple of years ago I bought myself a Thoth. I love the art on this deck and the depth of it fascinates and intimidates me in turn. I decided to IDS with the Liber T to help me understand some of those elements in the Western Magickal Tradition that are such a big part of tarot. It has really interesting images on the minors which make me scratch my head and ask ' What is that supposed to represent?'.

I'm not sure at the moment what it will bring to my tarot reading but I hope I enjoy the journey.

thorhammer

Good on you, Flaxen!!! You have the honour of ushering in a whole new thread!

You're in illustrious company with your Liber T and I'm really looking forward to hearing your experience with the deck. It's still beyond me, sadly :)

When one of our gracious hostesses wakes, I'll prevail on them to please close this thread, so can everyone please take your drinks and beanbags and move in an orderly fashion to the new, remodelled Lounge:

Intensive Deck Study (IDS) Support Lounge ~ Part VI

:party:!!!

\m/ Kat