One Deck Wonder

inanna_tarot

Just to say that I'm a One Deck Wonder from many moons ago, and I found that my reading abilities improved no end by sticking to it...
Cause I had a little tarot hibernation after that, but its no way linked. I think I only know and remember how to read and 'live' tarot because I became a One Deck Wonder with the Thoth (and sort of the Druidcraft but the Thoth bumped it off lol)

For me being a ODW was the best thing I ever did to improve and take me to the 'next stage' of my tarot development. But its not for everyone. I still like my collection, but I don't cry if I dont get a certain deck I would have thought depended on my taroting life lol.

Sezo
x

Xara

Odw :)

I tend to use only one or two decks at a time.
At the moment, it's the Gilded and Cilla Conways Intuitive Tarot, though I'm about to switch from the Intuitive to something else for 3 months or so. I've got a few new decks here, but for e-mail readings, I will use a trusted deck, like the Gilded or Robin Wood.

And today I found a diary that I've been after to act as my 2008 Tarot Journal. Just an A5 diary with no times down the side and with the dates along the top. Perfect, and it's in blue! :D

--------------------------------
Blessings to you all.
Xara
na cuidbhle tionndaidh