One horary reading available.

Sharla

Post your yes/no question, with relevant background info.

Only got an hr spare, so if i dnt get a reply in enough time, then this will have to be left till tomorrow.

Sitter: morphine

morphine

brilliant.

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/d5rg6tfih/

Querent = Mercury

Teeth = Venus

Venus is detrimented, this confirms your teeth are not in good shape at present. But this will change as venus is flowing towards her domicile and also towards mercury, so this is a double + testimony.

Venus is also posited in its turned 7th house, so this would be about someone working with you in getting the appropriate treatment you need in order to get the damaged fixed, cosmetic work would obviously be needed.

Using Lunar Horary the Moon flows towards the dragons head = + testimony.

Moons in its own domicile = + testimony.

Jupiter is posited in the teeth's house and is flowing towards the POF = + testimony.

Dragons tail is in the 6th house showing the injury but venus and mars are flowing away from it, which is another + testimony for improvements.

So the conclusion is you don't need to worry, your teeth will be worked on and you'll then feel much better about them. There should be something happening regarding this within the next 2 months, then will come improvements.

Do you have any appts scheduled for getting work done ? Has anybody looked at them yet ?

Sharla

Thank you for you time and expertise.
Yes I already had the initial appointment and was told time was needed for everything to settle.

I have another appointment coming up (booked), to assess the reality. When would be the ideal time to start work?
If I understood everything correctly procedure wise it's all looking favorable, but original teeth will be lost?
I think my feedback would be best following the second consultation.
Thank you again, I've taken it all aboard.

Yes everything looks VERY favorable, not too sure about your original teeth and if they will be lost or not, as the improvements could be from any implants or caps that need to be used, so could be one or the other or a mixture of both really.

In your next appt you already have booked, they will be able to help you and will then be booking you other appts (when everythings settled) to get the work done. So the two month time frame looks about right.

Let me know how things go after :)

morphine

Appreciate it, thank you.