Virgos

Minderwiz

And you could rename yourselves Taureans or Pisceans :) :) :) :)

Virgos ARE sensitive - they suffer stress related illnesses and they care - remember Virgo is the sign of service to others, without Virgos the world would be a much poorer place.

Minderwiz

Tanis,

You are quite a mix. However Fire and Earth tend to dominate. Most of your planets and significant points are in eithr Cardinal or Mutable signs. So there is a strong 'Virgo' side to your character but aslo there is a strong 'Aries' side as well.

Again without a thorough analysis I don't want to go too far but you might well find that you have the drive to be practical and that you can be quite assertive when you want, especially around the home. You project yourself as a friendly, jolly, expansive person and interestingly your chart ruler Jupiter, is exaclty opposite your Sagittarius ascendant. Relationships, especially such as marriage will enable you to develop your own sense of identity.

tanis

Hi again. thank you to everyone who's answered! I haven't been on for a while so i can;t keep track of everything. I totaly agree with reportraying ourselves i think it should have been done an age ago. Bye for now =:?}

Minderwiz

Only Virgos would worry about how they are portrayed :) :)

Aries are too busy doing things to care
Taureans are too busy enjoying themselves to care
Geminis have too many other things to think about to care
Cancerians would just pull into their shells and hide
Leo's are too busy telling everyone else what they've been doing
Librans can see the case for reportryal but on the other hand........
Scorpios will just sting you for even suggesting the idea
Sagittarians know that they are good so the rest must be wrong
Capricorns know they are right and will eventually prove it
Aquarians don't really care what anyone else thinks
Pisceans know they have the love of God so why change anything

Not to be taken too seriously :)

wavebreaker

Stereotype or not, but what I've always wondered (being a "typical" virgo): what's so bad about being neat and organised and perfectionistic?? Provided it's not an obsession of course, but that goes for every character trait.

As a matter of fact, in all the jobs I've done and still do, being organised and perfectionistic is a definite plus and made me far better at those jobs than those who looked down on being organised and perfectionistic...

I think it's not so much the stereotype that needs re-evaluating, but the character traits themselves... ;)

Minderwiz

tarotlady,

Nothing at all - as I posted earlier, Virgo is the sign of service - without Virgos life would be so much the poorer.

oceanpoetry

I have a stellum of planets in Virgo and I am very thankful for my Virgo influence - it makes me practical and detail-oriented. I think that Virgo has some characteristics of opposing sign, Pisces, intutive and mystical. Evolved Virgos want to incorporate the mystical world with the mundane. As being ruled by Mercury, we want to communicate what we learn and know to others. This can be done by study of tarot, astrology, and other areas of metaphysics. Virgos are very idealistic and use practical, down-to-earth approach to achieve ideals.

Baby Owl

oceanpoetry said:
I am very thankful for my Virgo influence - it makes me practical and detail-oriented. I think that Virgo has some characteristics of opposing sign, Pisces, intutive and mystical. Evolved Virgos want to incorporate the mystical world with the mundane. As being ruled by Mercury, we want to communicate what we learn and know to others. This can be done by study of tarot, astrology, and other areas of metaphysics. Virgos are very idealistic and use practical, down-to-earth approach to achieve ideals.

I like this description, oceanpoetry. I have Virgo rising and, I have to admit, have tended to see only the negatives of that. I do think it's important to look at the axis (Virgo-Pisces). I especially like your statement that "Evolved Virgos want to incorporate the mystical world with the mundane."

Baby Owl

oceanpoetry

Baby Owl, I have Virgo Rising, too, as well as a stellum in Virgo in my 1st House, Moon, Pluto, Jupiter, and Uranus hanging out there! It is a busy place! And I have north node in Pisces making opposition to 1st house planets Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto within 5º orb. North node placement has to do with karmic lessons, so I think that is one of the reasons I am very aware of the Virgo/Pisces axis, because it is a very active area of my chart.

tanis

hi (again)
i think this is going to be my last post for a while so if i don't answer for a while icant get to a computer with the net on it. Anyway one of my best freinds is a pisces and my mum was realy surprised that we didn't fight all the time. Did you know that Christ was born in the era of pisces? Bye for now. :?)