Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

tarotlova

The chart I cast has Capricorn rising. That makes Saturn your significator. Saturn is in Sagittarius, and placed just inside the twelfth house. Most horary Astrologers would take this to be a weak position by house and sign but I see some strength to it. Saturn has it's joy in the twelfth house, and the traditional joys lie at the basis of Horoscopic Astrology. In the Hellenistic system of trigons, or Triplicities, Saturn was the third trigon ruler of what we now call the Fire Triplicity. The third ruler was dropped in the following Arabic period, so from then on Saturn had no dignity by Triplicity in Sagittarius, though it does have dignity by Terms and Face later on in the sign.

So, rather than treating Saturn as signaling that you are likely to feel sorrow and loss from this venture because you have no help or support in the direction of this venture, I'd say that there is some direction and less loss or sorrow from the venture than would normally be expected. Your position is not hopeless, but it's not promising growth and success either. You are in a position where you might make a modest go of it.

The venture itself is a tenth house activity, as it is one of the ways in which you publically express yourself. It's also clearly related to your career, even if it is not the sole foundation of your career. The tenth is ruled by Venus, which is placed in Virgo in the ninth house of dreams, prophecy and Astrology, If the venture is related to Tarot or another divinatory system, then Venus is well placed. The ninth generally is a good house placement. Venus has some contradictory qualities. It's in the sign of its own Fall (opposite to its exaltation in Pisces) and this is usually seen as a significant loss of the capacity to take action, even if the opportunity is there. But Venus is also the diurnal ruler of the Earth Triplicity, so at the time of the chart, Venus has dignity by Triplicity.

Venus is in a partile conjunction with the malefic Mars, but Mars is the ruler of the MC, which like the tenth, is a significator of career and social position. I would take Mars here as signfying career, rather than afflicting Venus. This conjunction will not, of itself, bring the matter to perfection but it's a favourable indicator.

There is no aspect forming between Saturn and Venus/Mars, so the significators of the venture and yourself do not promise success here. There is still the Moon, though.

The Moon lies at 28 degrees Cancer, in the seventh house. It's angular (just) and in dignity. The late degree might well be seen as showing it Void of Course, and this would be judged the case by quite a few Astrologers. Yet in its own sign, Lilly sees it as not being VOC, if it applies to a planet in the early degrees of another sign. In this case the Moon is applying to a square with Mercury at 0 degrees Libra. This is both good and bad news. It defeats the VOC, condition but it also means that the Moon perfects an aspect to Mercury before it trines Saturn in Sagittarius. The square will prohibit the Moon from perfecting the matter through that trine.

So far the situation looks pessimistic, even with one or two positives. I checked the two relevant Hellenistic Lots, Fortune and Spirit. Fortune is an indicator of how external events will determine your life. Fortune lies in Virgo at 21 degrees, it is conjunct Mars and Venus. and it's ruled by Mercury, which is the next aspect of the Moon, as stated above.

Spirit is your abilty to influence events, it lies in the fourth house of Aries, ruled by Mars. It lies conjunct the antiscion of Mars (and Venus). Now is that enough to sway things in your favour. I'm not sure that it will sway the outcome substantially enough but it does seem that you might have both the luck and the sheer drive to give this venture a chance of success, despite the difficult situation shown by the chart. You will have to work hard but you could make it.

Thank you so much for this reading, yes it is my own Tarot business so there might be some hope! I do also read for an established Tarot online reading business, so if my personal one doesn't pan out that's ok as I still have this to fall back on. I have been thinking that when I move into my own home next year that I might try reading from home, but I do not know if I like the idea of strangers in my house! :)

tarot_quest

Hello,

would it be possible to get an overview of what is coming in my love life (or any advice regarding it?). I am currently single

I hope the link is working!

Thank you very much! :)

http://astrotheme.fr/carte/ZQDkZGR5BQpjAmDjZQNjZQRjZQNjZGLjZQV.png

ZQDkZGR5BQpjAmDjZQNjZQRjZQNjZGLjZQV.png

emilygrace

I got skipped

I responded to your PMs a while ago, but I noticed that my reading has been skipped. Twice. I was next in line for a while, but two other people have since been read who were supposed to be after me. Just thought I'd let you know. My question is still the same, and you can do whatever time frame works best for these types of readings. If there's a specific issue with my question, let me know.

Minderwiz

Ooopps!!!

I'm sorry; I did read your PM and I should have proceeded to your reading...I can only plead incipient dementia. I'll get onto it!

Minderwiz

Reading for emilygrace

Hi, will things improve between X and I over the next couple of months?

This is a romance question so You will take the Ascendant and X will take the Descendant (cusp of the seventh house).

The chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon. This is placed at 27 degrees Leo, where it does not have much dignity and it is placed in the second house of material resources and substance. This is not a very strong placement, especially as it is near the end of the sign. You don't have an awful lot of power to influence the outcome of this matter.

X is signified by Saturn, ruler of Capricorn, which is the seventh house in this chart. Saturn is placed at 4 degrees Sagittarius in the sixth house, one of the worst three positions in a chart. The sixth is associated with bad luck, sickness and injury. The later tradition does not give Saturn any dignity at this point, though in the earliest tradition, it was the co-operating ruler of the Fire Triplicity (mainly because that is a diurnal triplicity and Saturn is a diurnal planet). So he too is signified as having little influence. Is this relationship drifting along and not heading for any obvious outcome? The sixth is also the Joy of Mars, so it might be that he's thinking of severing his links but hasn't the ability to say anything, or given it's your sixth it might be you thinking of severing the ties, though possibly as a last resort.

A positive outcome to the question, that is an improvement in the situation, would be shown by a major aspect forming between the Moon and Saturn. In fact, if we allow the Moon to cross the sign boundary into Virgo, it is applying to a square to Saturn. This is good, in the sense that it suggests a positive outcome is possible, but a square signals obstacles and delays. This isn't going to come about simply through sitting back and waiting.

There's another possible problem. Mercury at 4 degrees Scorpio is in a partile conjunction with Saturn. So I have to consider the possibility that this aspect will prohibit the matter. The only way I see that happening is either through another person interfering or him moving. The sixth is a cadent house, so a move that has unfortunate consequences is a possible but it's more likely that it's another person. Given that the aspect is already partile although not quite perfected, it might indicate a relationship, possibly unknown to you, that is already in existence. If that's so, then the good news is that the person signified by Mercury is moving out of his life.

But for that, I'd say that there will be improvement but it will be slow, there will be difficulties and setbacks, so you have to stick with it, if that's what you want.

A couple of more positive points. The Moon's last aspect was to the Lot of Marriage, so we might have a situation here of the Moon (you) bringing marriage, or at least a long term relationship to X. Indeed there are three lots of marriage that have been used. I've just mentioned one, of the other two, one is ruled by the Moon (emphasising the possible long term relationship), the other is ruled by Venus, which in this chart is in Virgo and therefore ruled by Mercury, the possibleother person. That still leaves you with a good chance.

Attachments

• emilygrace.jpg
    emilygrace.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 259

emilygrace

Thanks for taking so much time to do this. I'm getting started on your feedback and will post it in a couple minutes. I just wanted to thank you first because I can see how these take a lot of time- and you uploaded the chart too. Wow!!! But anyway...I'll be back in a bit with feedback!

emilygrace

This is a romance question so You will take the Ascendant and X will take the Descendant (cusp of the seventh house).

Yeah, yeah, I know. Everyone asks romance questions haha. It's the omnipresent question in our lives!

The chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon. This is placed at 27 degrees Leo, where it does not have much dignity and it is placed in the second house of material resources and substance. This is not a very strong placement, especially as it is near the end of the sign. You don't have an awful lot of power to influence the outcome of this matter.

Oh that's interesting. Leo also happens to be my moon sign, but it was in the seventh house at my birth :) Yes, I feel like I've done pretty much everything I can at this point. This is one of those situations where the free will of all parties really comes into play. That's true in any relationship. One person cannot singlehandedly make it happen.

X is signified by Saturn, ruler of Capricorn, which is the seventh house in this chart. Saturn is placed at 4 degrees Sagittarius in the sixth house, one of the worst three positions in a chart. The sixth is associated with bad luck, sickness and injury. The later tradition does not give Saturn any dignity at this point, though in the earliest tradition, it was the co-operating ruler of the Fire Triplicity (mainly because that is a diurnal triplicity and Saturn is a diurnal planet). So he too is signified as having little influence. Is this relationship drifting along and not heading for any obvious outcome? The sixth is also the Joy of Mars, so it might be that he's thinking of severing his links but hasn't the ability to say anything, or given it's your sixth it might be you thinking of severing the ties, though possibly as a last resort.

Oh no. One of the worst three positions? That's too bad. Yes, this relationship is kind of drifting at this point, and we actually aren't talking much at the moment. As for the severing ties part, that hasn't been "officially" done. I have a feeling that this may be referring to me doing it as a last option, especially since you say that it's in my sixth.

A positive outcome to the question, that is an improvement in the situation, would be shown by a major aspect forming between the Moon and Saturn. In fact, if we allow the Moon to cross the sign boundary into Virgo, it is applying to a square to Saturn. This is good, in the sense that it suggests a positive outcome is possible, but a square signals obstacles and delays. This isn't going to come about simply through sitting back and waiting.

Yes, I feel like the situation will take much longer to see noticeable improvement. I think we might be talking years, not months, unfortunately. However, I've done a lot more of the "work" in this relationship than he has, so I do think I need to be careful about going too far forward with making an effort. I would need to make sure he's pulling his weight too!

There's another possible problem. Mercury at 4 degrees Scorpio is in a partile conjunction with Saturn. So I have to consider the possibility that this aspect will prohibit the matter. The only way I see that happening is either through another person interfering or him moving. The sixth is a cadent house, so a move that has unfortunate consequences is a possible but it's more likely that it's another person. Given that the aspect is already partile although not quite perfected, it might indicate a relationship, possibly unknown to you, that is already in existence. If that's so, then the good news is that the person signified by Mercury is moving out of his life.

I do think he's already with someone at the moment, but I know nothing about this person other than the fact that he's involved with her. I don't think it's anything that'll lead to marriage or something *really* serious like that though- other readings I've had indicate a mostly sexual fling with this lady- as he still presents himself as unattached on social media. But that's veering beside the point. Moving *could* very well be a possibility, in the event that he transfers to a different university (unlikely at this point unless his marks are bad or something), or he studies abroad for a semester or two (the more likely option in my opinion). For the time being, though, I think it's "the other woman" thing. But thank GOD she's leaving if it really is about her! :D

But for that, I'd say that there will be improvement but it will be slow, there will be difficulties and setbacks, so you have to stick with it, if that's what you want.

I agree with what you say here. Plus, it lines up with others readings I've had too. And yes, it's what I want haha!

A couple of more positive points. The Moon's last aspect was to the Lot of Marriage, so we might have a situation here of the Moon (you) bringing marriage, or at least a long term relationship to X. Indeed there are three lots of marriage that have been used. I've just mentioned one, of the other two, one is ruled by the Moon (emphasising the possible long term relationship), the other is ruled by Venus, which in this chart is in Virgo and therefore ruled by Mercury, the possibleother person. That still leaves you with a good chance.

So what I'm getting from this, combined with the rest of the reading, is that in the short term, nothing is likely, but over a long period of time, there's a much better chance. I think this makes sense given the circumstances, and I have to agree. I still feel very hopeful about our future, but this definitely serves as a reminder to be realistic about it and to realize that I won't be seeing anything improve (majorly) in the immediate future.

Thanks!

Minderwiz

Reading for Miss Nine

I've tried two charts for this quesstion, one yesterday and one today, and in both cases I had a late degree of the rising sign as the Ascendant, in the first one I also had Saturn in the first house.

I will try again tomorrow, but if I can't secure a valid chart, I'll have to pass on this reading.

Minderwiz

Reading for MissNine

Hi minderwiz!
I love your readings! I dont believe you closed the thread spill state my question. If you had closed the thread, I apologize.
May I sit and ask if i will enter a love relationship and start a full time job in the next 3 months?
Thank you!

This is the third attempt at this reading, the first two both had late degrees rising plus the first one had Saturn in the first and the second had a Void of Course Moon. Both of those seem to suggest that things are now beyond your control in relation to this question.

This third and final attempt also has a late degree ascending, but not late enough to qualify as a consideration. Nevertheless, in the light of the first two attempts, it's still significant of things being determined already.

The chart has Capricorn rising, making your significator Saturn, which is in the twelfth house, Sagittarius. The twelfth is not a fortunate placement. Your suggested priorities seem to be avoiding unpleasant things, which you are afraid of or think might be likely, or simply give you concern at the moment. The full time job is one of them, as the MC lies in this house. So, either fears relating to your employment position, or possibly seeking employment in an institution, or a place concerned with sickness or dealing with sorrow and grief (such as a counseling role.) Secondly you are focusing on your hopes and aspirations and thirdly you are concerned with romance and a relationship, though this one appears to be less important than the hunt for full time employment.

Dealing with the relationship first: The significator of the relationship is the Moon, which rules the seventh house of Cancer. The Moon is in Scorpio and makes no application to Saturn. I can't use the Moon as your co-significator, because it is already signifying the possible relationship. Nor is there any link through antiscia between the two main significators.

The only favourable signs that I can see, are both weak. The first is that Mercury rules your Lot of Eros (relationships) and the Moon's next aspect is to Mercury, bringing the possible other party towards a relationship with you. However despite its name, the Lot of Eros (or Lot of Venus) deals with all types of relationships, so it could easily be a friendship rather than the desired romance. The second is that Saturn rules your Lot of Spirit, that is your ability to influence the world around you. That Lot is conjunct one of the Lots of Marriage. You might be able to influence things in a favourable way, should the chance occur, but remember, Saturn is not well placed and doesn't have a lot of strength in this chart.

The second issue is employment. Career and social standing are usually indicated by the tenth house. This is Libra and its ruler Venus is in it's own sign and applying to a sextile to Saturn. This suggests a good job and a good chance that it will come about (the sextile is the weakest of the major aspects). As Saturn is also near the MC (separating conjunction) that is further evidence that a job is likely to present itself. Finally the Lot of Spirit is identified with career (as this is the main way that you impact on your environment). Saturn rules the Lot, as stated above, so it looks like the job situtation should work out favourably.

There's a chance that both parts will work out but the job situation is the more likely of the two.

Attachments

• Miss Nine Nov 2015.pdf
    138.6 KB · Views: 381

MissNine

Feedback

Hi Minderwiz! Sorry it took longer for me to post feedback. I like giving more detailed readings the respect of my PC, versus typing on my phone.

This is the third attempt at this reading, the first two both had late degrees rising plus the first one had Saturn in the first and the second had a Void of Course Moon. Both of those seem to suggest that things are now beyond your control in relation to this question.
Does the fact that I'm a Capricorn have anything to do with why Saturn is predominant in both charts you've done for me?
The chart has Capricorn rising, making your significator Saturn, which is in the twelfth house, Sagittarius. The twelfth is not a fortunate placement. Your suggested priorities seem to be avoiding unpleasant things, which you are afraid of or think might be likely, or simply give you concern at the moment. The full time job is one of them, as the MC lies in this house. So, either fears relating to your employment position, or possibly seeking employment in an institution, or a place concerned with sickness or dealing with sorrow and grief (such as a counseling role.)
My board exam results are very near. I've been waiting on them for five months, so yes, I'm very anxious about this.
Secondly you are focusing on your hopes and aspirations and thirdly you are concerned with romance and a relationship, though this one appears to be less important than the hunt for full time employment.
Yes. :thumbsup:
Yes. :thumbsup:
Yes, I feel that the love relationship is more out of my control than the job situation. :thumbsup:

You might be able to influence things in a favourable way, should the chance occur, but remember, Saturn is not well placed and doesn't have a lot of strength in this chart.
So far, nothing is going on in my love life. I'm not involved with anyone, so I can see why you don't feel any strength for a love relationship.

The second issue is employment. ...This suggests a good job and a good chance that it will come about (the sextile is the weakest of the major aspects). As Saturn is also near the MC (separating conjunction) that is further evidence that a job is likely to present itself. Finally the Lot of Spirit is identified with career (as this is the main way that you impact on your environment). Saturn rules the Lot, as stated above, so it looks like the job situtation should work out favourably.
There's a chance that both parts will work out but the job situation is the more likely of the two.
I hope I pass my exams and get a full time job! :) This makes me excited!
Passing my exams will open the door to gainful employment and my ability to be independent and support myself.
Thank you so much for this reading, Minderwiz! I truly appreciate it! :)