Empress + 8 of Wands as Action

Desert Girl

I've gotten the Empress several times now as the course of action someone intends to take toward me (romantic). Twice I laid a clarifier and got 8 of Wands both times. The first thing that came to mind was to get me pregnant, but I kind of doubt that. This is someone who I'm not currently in a relationship with, but feelings are there.

Mirror of Galadriel

Empress and Eight of Wands

The Empress is Venus and maternal energy. The Eight of Wands implies swiftness.

It could mean you soon be swept off your feet, and he is interested in you as more than a lover. But as a complete woman, even the mother of his children.

It could mean other things. For example: one of your mothers has an opinion and will quickly weigh in her opinion on the matter.

Be very discerning with what this might mean as you learn more...it does come across as a a yes, he has feelings for you. You will know soon!

Desert Girl

The Empress is Venus and maternal energy. The Eight of Wands implies swiftness.

It could mean you soon be swept off your feet, and he is interested in you as more than a lover. But as a complete woman, even the mother of his children.

It could mean other things. For example: one of your mothers has an opinion and will quickly weigh in her opinion on the matter.

Be very discerning with what this might mean as you learn more...it does come across as a a yes, he has feelings for you. You will know soon!

Yes, I agree with he maternal energy there and saw the 8 as a fertility thing too. I love the swiftly sweeping me off my feet theory. ;) This particular person and I have a history and he's not been shy in the past about telling me that he thinks I'm that "complete woman" so I can see that as a feeling from him, but he's being a bit hermit-esque at the moment so I'm having a hard time believing he'll take action, though I hope he does.

Farzon

I've gotten the Empress several times now as the course of action someone intends to take toward me (romantic). Twice I laid a clarifier and got 8 of Wands both times. The first thing that came to mind was to get me pregnant, but I kind of doubt that. This is someone who I'm not currently in a relationship with, but feelings are there.

I also see tenderness and care in the Empress. If he's a bit reclusive at the moment, maybe he will come at you with a more tender and gentleman-like approach. It could be he's slowing down the pace to let things between you grow more naturally.

Desert Girl

I also see tenderness and care in the Empress. If he's a bit reclusive at the moment, maybe he will come at you with a more tender and gentleman-like approach. It could be he's slowing down the pace to let things between you grow more naturally.

Yes, I could see an almost maternal approach with the Empress. I always thought 8 of Wands implied something speedy, however. Is there another side to that where the wands are actually slowing down perhaps?

Farzon

Yes, I could see an almost maternal approach with the Empress. I always thought 8 of Wands implied something speedy, however. Is there another side to that where the wands are actually slowing down perhaps?
Well, I see majors as the stronger cards, so on combination I see the wands lending energy to nurture the earthy Empress. Maybe speed things up a little bit.

headincloud

For a man the empress is the woman of his dreams, physical love is represented here and along with the 8W representing cupids arrow the attraction or potential seems to be there.

Desert Girl

For a man the empress is the woman of his dreams, physical love is represented here and along with the 8W representing cupids arrow the attraction or potential seems to be there.

She is quite dreamy. :) I'm just wondering what this means in terms of actual action they may take.

Desert Girl

action towards a physical relationship

Hmmm...a proposal in this direction was made, but I declined. Waiting for other aspects of the relationship to blossom first. :)