Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 299 : April 22 - April 28

Ballerina

I need to ground myself so I'm gonna work with Zircus Magi. This deck speaks to me like no other and I feel fully at home with it. I need to go home.

Green Faerie

I'm going to stick with the Victorian Fairy Tarot, but I also may mix in the Tarot of the Hidden Realm this week. Thank you, VG! :)

Dogs&Coffee

Starchild Akashic Borderless and Spirit de la lune for me this week please :)

Amberjune

I'm in this week with the Tabula Mundi as well. For Oracle I am working with the Awakened Soul.
Thank you, VG!

AJ

tarot of the Spirit, thanks VG

DaughterOfDanu

hey all. I was trying to hold out and see if my Faerie Enchantments arrived in time for this week's thread but it doesn't look hopeful. So I'm going to be focusing a little more on the Herbal Tarot and the Herbal Healing Deck instead. Both decks and their accompaniment books (which for the Herbal Tarot is sold separately) are amazing in their own way chock full of info about he herbs and plants included in the decks.

Lately I've been a bit more focused on the Starchild and Spirit de la Lune since they're my decks I keep in my bag. I find they have a very adventurous and extrovert-type vibe which works when reading for others. Not to mention they're really beautiful. But I want to connect more to my two plant decks which are more humble yet just as reliable in their wisdom.

BodhiSeed

I'm using the Stone Tarot this week, and its creator, Alison Stone also did a book of poetry ("Ordinary Magic") based on each card in tarot. I've been using her book along with her deck this week (even though it wasn't meant as a companion book) and have enjoyed seeing many cards from a new perspective. Though her pip cards aren't very scenic, she makes great use of color.

Scarlet Woodland

Have worked well with the Steampunk Tarot this week. It's not one of my "oh, you're so pretty... I must stroke you" decks :D but has proved itself to be a classic workhorse. It's not skewed to any particular angle, perspective, or preferred subject and there were no stumpers, distractions or blocked messages due to odd representations.

Reliable might not be a sexy description but that's what I get from the Steampunk. A little brown for my personal taste but a fantastic deck. If I read professionally I'd definitely keep this on hand, as I think it would read well for anyone, on any subject, and they'd be hard pushed to object to any of the art.

I've only just scratched the surface with the Faerie Enchantments Oracle, having tried it for divination alone... but it's worked really well in that regard. Much more to explore there, especially magically, but will save that for another week.

VGimlet

New thread for the week is now here.

May is nearly here - please let the rain stop. :p

Amberjune

I am deeply in love with the Tabula Mundi. Have used it mostly for daily draws this week, yet its voice is so clear and illuminating. It holds a special place in my heart and seems to have claimed its spot as one of my core decks.