7 of Wands

coyoteblack

Symbols
3 gold/silver – gold usually stands for male energy and silver for the female energy
One guy on a battlement- This is one mans confrontation he has to overcome it him self

Element and Number:
Fire: Passion, Energy, Inspiration
Seven: Finding ways to take back control

Golden Dawn References
Traditional GD name: Lord of Valor

Days: 8/12-8/22

Sphere on the Tree of Life
Sphere 7 Hod. There is no time for strategizing when you find yourself under attack from all quarters. Instead, you must rely on instinct to see you through.

Astrology
Mars in Leo. A proud and authoritative leader (Leo) will inevitably find that being under attack (Mars) goes with the territory.

Bringing it all together
With the fire, valor, Leo, and picture you can see this person is defending something he is passionate about. the gold and silver in this card also tell me the need to master one’s inner self with a balance of male and female energies. Mars and 7 tell me there is a fight going on but with Leo here I am thinking he will hold out till the end and most likely win.

Disa

A man half dressed appears to have been taken by surprise. No shoes, no shirt, just orange and green checkered pants that are only as long as his knees. These appear to me to be pajama pants of some sort. Yet he has his helmet, and a sword dangling from him on his left, a daggar hangs from him on his right. Even if he was taken by surprise he seems prepared, as if always in a constant state of readiness. It's almost as if he was relaxing, and heard something, grabbed his gear and ran to defend his territory.

He is alone holding up his wand which does not have any type of point on either end. 6 very pointy wands are emerging from over the stone wall and I can see 2 helmets emerging, as well.

The single man standing alone does seem to be protecting something he feels very strongly about and seems to be very capable of defending himself against his attackers. If this is his home, he as the advantage. The element of surprise is no match for the warrior who is always ready to fight.

dryadintheelm

Today I saw the inside of his wall, and knew that it was a cave. The cave is surrounded by the walls, and the outside spears of attack were the sharp pangs of anxiety. But he is coping and strong through this attack, rising above and taking advantage. I saw within the wands my quest for free flowing and comfortable confidence, and seven as the number of the higher education preparing to apply journeyman skills.