Anyone following the Laci Peterson case?

AquarianGoddess

Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

I've been away from the Internet for a while....began a new job....had the flu...and am now a year older (not in that order!).

Laci Peterson, who was eight months pregant, was reported missing by her husband Scott on Christmas Eve. They live in Modesto, CA. Laci was born on May 4, 1975 and Scott, Oct 24, 1971. She a Taurus and he a Scorpio....opposites always attract...

Scott has not been named a suspect by the police, but they're not looking at anyone else in Laci's disappearance.

Without either birth time, ascertaining the Moon sign/degree and ascendant and other angles is not possible. However, we can still detect some things from the charts:

Scott is under one major transit...Transiting Neptune square his Mercury indicating a time where he is not thinking clearly (Neptune dissolves whatever it touches). He can lie or be lied to. According to the news reports, the former is what's been happening.
He has a mistress that no one knew about.

Laci was/is under at least three MAJOR transits....Saturn conjunct Venus, Pluto square Mars, Neptune coming up to square her Sun and it's very possible Uranus is conjuncting her Moon (her Moon is either late Aquarius or early Pisces). Quite a lot of tough cosmic activity going on in her chart. Pluto square Mars is the most scary one here, when combined with the other transits.

One can't tell from a chart if someone committed murder, but we can tell that the marriage was under severe stress.

AG

Minderwiz

Hi AG,

Its really great to hear from you again - I was beginning to think you'd never get back on line. Hope you're over the flu and Happy birthday for last Tuesday.

This case hasn't been publicised over here so I'm afraid I'm not familiar with it. However the transits do not look good for Laci, Certainly the Saturn Venus conjunction could indicate a testing time for the marriage. Neptune squaring her Sun will eat away at her own sense of individuality and the Pluto square Mars is suggests intense energy directed in an agressive and egotistical manner - now rather than being a victim its possible that she simply felt she had had enough and the time was there to go and didn't care about anyone else or their feelings or thoughts. To achieve her own needs was her dominant thought and that meant ditching him.

I can see the potential violence in this aspect and possibly if it was his transit, or it was Mars squaring Pluto, I might be more tempted to suspect domestic violence. If there is violence here it might be self inflicted.

Please keep us up to date with any developments

lunalafey

HI AG!!!!

Modesto is not to far from where I am, even closer to where I grew up. There is some question about the trip to the delta even though there is evidence{a parking stub} he was there. I feel something is real fishy there. I know there is more to it than just sun signs, but I have known many couples of this combination, they don't ever stay together and there is always fighting...real fighting. scarry...and about the planets positions for the day of her dissapearance?
...we just went this route with Cobain and Love...
was quite interesting...Iwonder about the planets currently over all. There is another case north of here where a mother and her children where killed on a camping trip. The father is being charged and all who know him say he could not have done it. He home schooled his children to protect them from violence and the family was of good faith. (religious)Yet, in the same hand, he was found miles away going about life as if nothing was wrong.
are humans becoming infected with some stellar case of rabies????

AquarianGoddess

Hi Minderwiz,

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Laci didn't leave on her own. My feeling is that he killed her; just wanted out of the marriage. The police are frantically searching the waterways. Cement and anchors were found in Scott's storage bin.

Minderwiz, if you would be a dear and check both of their progressed Moons?? (My computer is still dead). I looked in the Ephemeris and it appears they're both in Aquarius, her's in latter degree (which would make sense, she's close to 28). His may be conjunct transiting Neptune.

Ironically, transiting Saturn is exactly conjunct HIS progressed Venus and there's been talk of the couple having financial problems.

Anyone wanting to read more can go to:
www.lacipeterson.com

AG

Minderwiz

AG,

For you anything - However, I don't have a time or place of birth so anything I come up with is likely to be rather hit and miss

I tried a chart for Laci for the date of birth you gave and a Sunrise birth - in Modesto. This put her natal Moon at 27 degrees 49 minutes Aquarius - a birth much after 10:30 am would put her Moon in Pisces. On Progression, if she was born at Sunrise her progressed Moon would be around 24 degrees Pisces, if she was born at 1 am her progressed Moon would be around 22 Pisces. Both placements as of today.

I used the same location and Sunrise birth for Scott and got a Sagitarius Moon but right at the end 29 degrees. In this case his progressed Moon comes out at 0 degrees 31 mins Aquarius obviously a later birth would put him further into Aquarius.

As I said these are a bit hit and miss and I suppose we could try a little chart rectification if you have some additional data and ideas. Also if you have a better method of trying for the progressed Moon, I'll give it a stab.

Nasty point of sychronicity he shares the same birthday as me - and is also likely to be on the Scorpio cusp or if born much earlier in the day, just in Libra.

Minderwiz

I knew the above anwer was out when i pressed return - I had the computer set for Solar Arc directions from the last work I did and didn't change it.

Laci's progressed Moon would be between 00 degrees Pisces and 3 degrees Pisces depending on her time of birth - between 1 am and Sunrise

Scott's at 21 Aquarius or thereabouts on a Sunrise birth. Again if you want me to try a different time I will.

Sorry for the confusion - brain out of gear

Minderwiz

I've looked up the disappearance time and the Transiting Pluto to Mars square is separating by some 42 minutes - moreover this is the third square that Pluto has made to natal Mars since February 2002 (direct, retrograde and finally direct). This is really the culmination of quite a bad time.

I would say the Uranus/Moon conjunction is a real possibility - on my Sunrise birth its an applying aspect of just under 2 degrees, so if the birth were a little earlier in the morning it might be that the conjunction was near enough exact.

Other transits are transiting Mars trine natal Saturn - separating by 38 minutes,

transiting Mars opposition to the Sun, separating by 1 degree 26 minutes,

Transiting Jupiter inconjunct natal Mars, Applying within 7 minutes
Transiting Venus trine natal Mars Apllying within 11 minutes.

Her progressed Moon may well be applying within one degree of her natal Uranus - unexpected pregnancy????

Also her progressed Mars is just separating from an opposition to natal Pluto - again by about a degree - Mars and Pluto again.

Coincidentally Scott had transiting Mars conjunct his Venus - so lots of sexual energy on both sides.

Also transiting Uranus is separating from a conjunction with his Mars by about 2 degrees - now this is an indication of sudden and explosive outbursts of anger.

OK, AG I'll let you chew over those points and I look forward to your analyisis.

AquarianGoddess

Hi Minderwiz,

Thank you so much for looking at the progressed Moons...you're such a dear!

When I don't have a birthtime, I always use noon because of obvious reasons...it's the middle of the day.

Having seen Scott on TV numerous times, he appears to me to be a Cap Moon. What I now find totally "coincidental" is the other woman is an Aquarius-2/10/75 (ironically, the same date Laci was expected to deliver!). One is all too often attracted to the Sun sign of thier progressed Moon....Scott's PM is in Aquarius.

The "other woman", Amber has the most pivitol chart of the three. Not only is Uranus in close contact with her natal Moon, BUT, transiting Pluto is square her Venus/Jupiter conunction in Pisces. Talk about a Pluto/Venus transit....this has all the makings of a TV movie...love, sex, a triangle, betrayal, lies and possible death.

I feel Laci's Moon is very late Aquarius or early Pisces and Uranus is on her Moon. I also feel that if her Moon is in early Pisces, her body will be found around the time Uranus enters Pisces.

Luna ....heeelllloooo! Sorry I missed you on the above post!

AG

Minderwiz

Hi AG!

Glad to be of help - I must admit that the midday chart makes sense, though as I have a button for Sunrise its easier to click that (lazy Astrology :) ) I try to tell myself that most birth's occur in the early hours of the morning and therefore Sunrise fits better - but I've absolutely no evidence for it! :)

We aren't getting any reports of the case over here, so your posts are they only thing I have to go on. Interesting that there's another woman, hhmmmmmmmmmm

I'll do a chart - so if you want any placements just shout.

AquarianGoddess

It appears that Laci Peterson and her son's bodies have been found washed up on shore in Ca. DNA testing is being done to positively identify the bodies.

Sadly, this case has a very unhappy ending.

AG