Can you do 1 or 2 card readings with lenornmand?

Lourdez

There always has to be a key card used right?

DownUnderNZer

There always has to be a key card used right?

Main key cards she uses are MAN/WOMAN/FOX(Work)/BEAR/TREE and CHILD. Cant think of others offhand except maybe the SHIP.

I reckon you could choose your own if you want doesnt have to be what she specifies, but I spose it does make it easier when dealing with specific questions using key cards rather than specific questions with random cards. However, having said that, the cards can be read randomly too but maybe once you get a real good feel for them and feel confident enough to do it.

As for ONE card questions/answers Im not too sure about that as you do need at least 3 to give you some idea of what is going on.

If someone asked: When is my true love coming? And you got: FOX
How would you answer it with that card alone when you know it is about work, law, crooks or someone being dishonest.

No set rules really except maybe when doing the GT which is very traditional and Im starting to forget what a few cards mean...have to give it a go again I think.

Find what individual meanings suit you...GT and Sylvies meanings are similar... except maybe 5 cards, but her approach answers questions ONLY she is not flexible with certain things and the pairs are limited in meaning. eg What is my money situation like? BEAR TREE: Nutrition, Diet, Exercises, Food. Go figure!!!!:bugeyed:

Anyways, I know a German friend of mine sent 5 lenormand to friends in the USA and Canada and not ONE of them was able to work out how to use them even though she sent well written instructions and helped them online when she could.

So, some things some of us are not meant to read or understand as I see it.

BEST OF LUCK!!!:)

Lourdez

Main key cards she uses are MAN/WOMAN/FOX(Work)/BEAR/TREE and CHILD. Cant think of others offhand except maybe the SHIP.

I reckon you could choose your own if you want doesnt have to be what she specifies, but I spose it does make it easier when dealing with specific questions using key cards rather than specific questions with random cards. However, having said that, the cards can be read randomly too but maybe once you get a real good feel for them and feel confident enough to do it.

As for ONE card questions/answers Im not too sure about that as you do need at least 3 to give you some idea of what is going on.

If someone asked: When is my true love coming? And you got: FOX
How would you answer it with that card alone when you know it is about work, law, crooks or someone being dishonest.

No set rules really except maybe when doing the GT which is very traditional and Im starting to forget what a few cards mean...have to give it a go again I think.

Find what individual meanings suit you...GT and Sylvies meanings are similar... except maybe 5 cards, but her approach answers questions ONLY she is not flexible with certain things and the pairs are limited in meaning. eg What is my money situation like? BEAR TREE: Nutrition, Diet, Exercises, Food. Go figure!!!!:bugeyed:

Anyways, I know a German friend of mine sent 5 lenormand to friends in the USA and Canada and not ONE of them was able to work out how to use them even though she sent well written instructions and helped them online when she could.

So, some things some of us are not meant to read or understand as I see it.

BEST OF LUCK!!!:)

I can't thank you enough!!!
You are so right it is not for everybody.

OK Gypsy oracle cards are not lenornmand are they? (Have I just embarrassed myself? Or are they the same? I get such success on these so am wondering why lenornmand are so difficult right now.

They are the same concept a card with a letter or house etc

DownUnderNZer

I can't thank you enough!!!
You are so right it is not for everybody.

OK Gypsy oracle cards are not lenornmand are they? (Have I just embarrassed myself? Or are they the same? I get such success on these so am wondering why lenornmand are so difficult right now.

They are the same concept a card with a letter or house etc

You mean the GYPSY CARDS....25 of them...alot have same symbols, but 50 all up?

I have no problems reading them either and there are some similarities only as there are different arrow directions the meanings change. Lenormand meanings dont unless the question changes.

eg FOX equals WORK, but if a person is asked about then FOX means DECEIT, LIES, DECEPTION.

Lourdez

You mean the GYPSY CARDS....25 of them...alot have same symbols, but 50 all up?

I have no problems reading them either and there are some similarities only as there are different arrow directions the meanings change. Lenormand meanings dont unless the question changes.

eg FOX equals WORK, but if a person is asked about then FOX means DECEIT, LIES, DECEPTION.

Yes those ones:) Ok so they are not entirely the same? I think that's where I'm getting very confused. I thought they were the same. Oh dear I might go and hide now :)
When I started out learning the gypsy it was full on id pick a card a day to study and I swear that card would really happen and fast so that's when I thought wow these cards are powerful so I went and ordered more little mini oracles and lenornmand but they are not even the same haha I feel very silly lol

DownUnderNZer

Yes those ones:) Ok so they are not entirely the same? I think that's where I'm getting very confused. I thought they were the same. Oh dear I might go and hide now :)
When I started out learning the gypsy it was full on id pick a card a day to study and I swear that card would really happen and fast so that's when I thought wow these cards are powerful so I went and ordered more little mini oracles and lenornmand but they are not even the same haha I feel very silly lol

Lenormand cards answer things specifically and quickly. I LOVE THE LENORMAND!:D

I like the Gypsy too, but you still have to work out from all those connected pictures what it is saying as a WHOLE and then the arrow directions...plus the last cards....its work.

Lourdez

I like the Gypsy too, but you still have to work out from all those connected pictures what it is saying as a WHOLE and then the arrow directions...plus the last cards....its work.

Ok I'll keep at it :) ill go slow I am to impatient. Hehe thank you soooooo much you are just wonderful for helping me! X

Lourdez

Ive pulled out my mystical deck and I must say I am connecting to it so much more:) woo

Lourdez

Do you think it's better to learn by practising on others? Rather than self? How did you start out DownUnderNZ?
I'm wondering if I should jump in the exchange and give it a shot in a week or so:)