Do I or Don't I?

inanna_tarot

you will never regret buying the faeries.
I was singing with them yesterday and I cried - they patted at my cheeks and made funny faces because the tears were too salty for them.
They are dying to meet you, just a bit shy :)

Sezo
x

Kahlie

Noooooooo!!!

Such a good bargain, but it only ships to the USA :(

*sniff*.
A friend of mine is enchanted by them, but in Portugal they are impossible to order :S
As students, 8.95 would be quite affordable by her :S

Argh.
Going to email them if they do ship to European Countries.

SunChariot

September Pixie said:
Definitely. Its a beautiful deck, gives wonderful answers.. and in my experience has been a blessing to own.

Definitely a blessing to own. The faeries themselves are a blessing and the deck brings them into your life.:)

Where are you PlatinumDove? LOL Did you get the deck? How has it been going. :)

Bar

SunChariot

inanna_tarot said:
you will never regret buying the faeries.
I was singing with them yesterday and I cried - they patted at my cheeks and made funny faces because the tears were too salty for them.
They are dying to meet you, just a bit shy :)

Sezo
x

Oh,I know!!! I did the singing with the faeries a week or so ago. It made me cry too! It was so beautiful. The song came from deep in my soul somewhere and it was really rather hauntingly beautiful. Feelings came out of nowhere that I had not known I was feeling. It really was an amazing experience. I did not expect it to be so deep!

The deck is still new to me, but I feel it drew us closer. They've been around more since. None of my other decks compare to this one.

Bar

Sophie

Amazon UK stocks the Faeries oracle, and ships all over Europe. I got my Faeries from them.