Can anyone identify this Lenormand?

Gavriela

I like it, and I think I'd like to play with it on account of the astrological symbolism - even if it doesn't have playing cards.

Anyone know if this deck is available in North America, or even what it's called?

Thanks.

AJ

it sure is pretty!

Sheri

Looks like you found them, Jeniko :thumbsup:

The Snake card in the upper right and left corner looks like the Snake in my Mystical Lenormand.

I just love the Lenormand cards. I might have to see if I can find that Astrological deck!

valeria

.traveller.

Wow, those are beautiful. That site had them for sale for about 14 Euros ($18.20 US) but I couldn't see any place that said they would ship to the US. I've been resisting the allure of Lenormand but these cards just are too delicious.

Gavriela

When you fill out the drop down form when you register for an account, the US is an option.

But here isn't. I'll have to have somebody in Europe order it and send it on.

jeniko

I have sent a request about foreign shipping but until now I haven't received response.

karen0205

Evidently, Hildegard Leiding has done 3 decks of cards including the Astrological Lenormand.

Here is her contact info:

Hildegard Leiding
At the old Neckar 29
64646 Heppenheim

Tel.: 06252/787502
Fax: 06252/787503

It says for orders to contact this e-mail:

E-Mail: astrohilde@web.de

and the ISBN number for the cards/book:

Lenormand true legend maps with astrological symbols.
The pertinent book has the ISBN NR.: 3-929 804-05-0
(the german word for cards translates to 'maps' in english)

Try using altababelfish to translate english to german and send her an e-mail asking how to get her cards. Maybe she will answer and give you a way to get the cards.

If you have to order them from overseas, let me know. I would like a set too and we could split the shipping from Germany to the US. I'm in Illinois.

Gavriela

It's available through amazon.de too - with or without explanatory book (the book is in German, and didn't have such great reviews, so you might want to give that a miss).

Yeah, it took a bit of searching, but it is there.