What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

Dogmother

Just received Cosmic and Crone. Have just gone through the decks to make sure all is in order and am already itching to start working with the Crone. I'm really drawn to the deep twitchiness.

Dusk Till Dawn

Ordered another Copy of the Ancestral Path, and a beautiful handmade Goddess Pouch from Etsy! Very Excited! I can't wait for this one.

Astraea Aurora

I was able to finally get a hold on a copy of the Tarot of the Masters aka Vacchetta Tarot. :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed till it arrives safely.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

FatesLady

I am waiting on the accompanying book for the Haindl Rune oracle. Don't have the oracle, but I am interested in runes and I've heard the book is excellent.

lark

I picked up a copy of Albano Waite deck at a little music shop...hoping it would be an older copy, but it was a printed in Italy copy .. it's not as shiny and slippery as I was afraid it might be.
Pretty nice actually. Love the colors...a real pychic eye opener. :)
Also got two bindrune talisman necklaces from Tara Hill Designs...psychic ability, yew wood and healing, birch wood...very very nice.
Very happy with them.
Got two Eckhart Tolle extensive series cd sets from an Amazon seller for a bargain...so it's been a happy week of good surprises in my mailbox.

avalonian

I have finally succumbed, and have ordered the Noblet.

Appear to have developed a Marseilles obsession (I've only just got the Hadar).

(now going in search of corner rounders as I think the one I have is too big)

:) :) :)

Waiting4Rain

Waiting for my b-day present to myself... Archeon, Revelations and Touchstone Tarots. I know, a WIDE assortment, lol... I'm still looking for that deck that speaks to me.

Dusk Till Dawn

After weeks of waiting I received finally the Highlights of Tarot..BOOKLET! An Amazon Seller sold me a Booklet for 20 Euro's. No Deck and no Box.

Elven

Ive put them on my list of decks already, but they're on their way ...
Jesus Deck
Necronomicon
Magical Menagerie
Deviant Moon Premiere Ed.
Madame Endora

Cant wait!

Wendywu

Highlights of Tarot is a yellow booklet that you can get from BOTA with brief card meanings and colouring instructions. It doesn't come with the deck automatically - it's a seperate order on the form when you buy from BOTA.

The book I think you actually want is Paul Foster Case's The Tarot ISBN 0-938002-08-2 and the cheapest place to get that is from the BOTA site. You don't have to be a member to make purchases. That really is an outstanding book. Another goody of his is The Book of Tokens - Tarot Meditations, also available from BOTA direct.