AT's ACEO Tarot Deck...SHIPPING OUT THREAD!!!!!!!!

gregory

Done.

I hope.

Keigh

Hey DS - from your zip to mine is $4.80 USD for large envelope priority mail - if I send you $6 will that be sufficient for fees, etc?

DraagonStorm

Keigh said:
Hey DS - from your zip to mine is $4.80 USD for large envelope priority mail - if I send you $6 will that be sufficient for fees, etc?

Yes $6 will cover

Keigh

DraagonStorm said:
Yes $6 will cover
Great! By the way....thank you for all of your work and dedication to this project. If we lived closer, I'd buy you lunch! :D

DraagonStorm

Well, if you ever visit Las Vegas, feel free to look me up.

gregory

OOOOOH !!!!

Yes Draagon - MILLIONS of thanks - and take care of your health !

jackdaw*

USPS makes no sense :( 9 dollars and some odd to ship to Canada it says. And that's definitely not right, since I've received bigger decks than this one will be for $3 and change.

DraagonStorm

Don't know what to say about what USPS is saying.... :(

That's the only thing I have to go by for costs.

gregory

jackdaw* said:
USPS makes no sense :( 9 dollars and some odd to ship to Canada it says. And that's definitely not right, since I've received bigger decks than this one will be for $3 and change.

JD I love you to bits but you are nuts. :love:

Here you go. $3.61 for an international large envelope - what she says she is using.

jackdaw*

Oh, I realize that, DS :heart: I just wish I understood the website ...

ETA: crossed post with Gregory. Yes, I must be nuts, as that last price wasn't there when I looked. Obviously clicked a wrong option somewhere with the envelopes or something ... *blush*

So :heart: both of you, from nuts me :D

Off to do math and send paypal ...

ETA again: payment sent :)