Update on The Kingdom Within Tarot Deck

juno-lucina

Hello fellow tarot enthusiasts! I couldn't find our original thread, so I decided to post a new one. We have a new and improved **professional** website for our tarot deck and book, and I'd love your feedback.

To compare, the old website is-- www.juno-lucina.com and the NEW website is-- www.the-kingdom-within-tarot.com. Please look at both and tell us what you think--all comments (both praising and critical) are heartily welcome!

Also, some good news--we've started generating lovely handprinted/laminated decks one by one for those who can't wait for the mass publication, and our book will soon be available on Amazon.com--see, good things DO come to those who wait!

Thanks for all the encouragement during this long process,
Juno Lucina

moonlitkim

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I like how you progress through each card with a mini-picture of each of the majors. (I just took a glance, and was immediately impressed!)

Is there any way I can be notified when this deck is up for sale? I most definitely want to add this to my wishlist!

~MoonlitKim

ThornFeather

Additionally...

Hey all!

In addition to what Juno said - I am still building this website, so there's no need to write to us about missing graphics or broken links. I am taking care of those over the course of the next few weeks - thanks in advance for your patience! :)

Any other input is of course welcome! :)

- Shannon ThornFeather
(Illustrator for The Kingdom Within Tarot)

awookie

The Empress card is spot on. I would like to see how the deck progresses.

ThornFeather

moonlitkim said:
Is there any way I can be notified when this deck is up for sale? I most definitely want to add this to my wishlist!

~MoonlitKim

Sure! Go to the new website and you can sign up for our RSS feed - That's the best way for now. Or you can send us a note through our contact us page and we'll make sure you get notified.

Thanks! :)

- Shannon ThornFeather

ThornFeather

New Updates -

The deck is now for sale as a hand made collector's deck and the book is also available for those of you who don't already know that. :)

Also - I have finished posting the entire Wands and Pentacles Suits on the website - have a look :) (Cups are next)

http://www.the-kingdom-within-tarot.com